News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Family Truckster and Brady bunch 71 Cuda

Started by BB1, October 26, 2012, 07:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

oldgold69

its pretty bad when you hang an antique plate on a car i remember sitting on a show room floor    6300 is plenty for it

Old Moparz

That's a nice wagon, but adding the wood grain to it?  :shruggy:

I knew something looked wrong when there were no mouldings around the edges of it.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

JB400

17,000 miles, that screams road trip.  Load up the wife, kids, and dog and leave the tech goodies at home.  Show the kids what it's actually like to take an old fashion road trip.  Stop at every road side attraction left. Either way, it beats the minivan.  Except maybe in fuel

hatersaurusrex

You think you hate it now... but wait 'till you drive it!
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

F8-4life

I got one of these, a '76 coronet. Thankfully my car is a base model with no woodgrain or rack.

BB1

Does this not make you sick.  :smilielol:

What the hell is a 72 looking convertable?? That ain't right.

Trivia:

The Bradys all drove Chrysler Corporation vehicles (until the final season). Mike Brady drove a 1968 blue Dodge Polara convertible in the pilot; a 1969 Plymouth Fury III convertible also blue; second season a 1970 Plymouth Fury III convertible in blue; a 1970 blue Plymouth Barracuda convertible in year three; a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda convertible in year three (in one episode it has a rear clip from the '72 Barracuda; Plymouth dropped the Barracuda convertible in 1971); also there was a 1972 blue

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0063878/trivia
Delete my profile

paironines

Thats interesting. You can still see the corner of the 70-71 side marker yet it has 72 taillights.

Ghoste

IIRC it was the same car just updated for the show.

UFO

And if you look at Mod Squad you will find the 72 challenger conv.