News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MCACN.....who's goin????

Started by jonw29, October 25, 2012, 01:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettybird

I finally got off of my ass and called--we'll be there with the Petty car.  all seven colors, baby!

69_500

And here I thought I was being last minute in waiting until the week of the monster Mopar to get in on this show.

70EK2Bird

Quote from: pettybird on November 01, 2012, 04:22:02 PM
I finally got off of my ass and called--we'll be there with the Petty car.  all seven colors, baby!

I was told I would be the 42nd car.  That makes you number 43 :)

jonw29

I have a spare set of aluminum show car stands if anyone needs them for MCACN.I can send pics.See you guys there.2WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aero426

42 cars on the final list from Bob, including Petty Bird. 

3  Charger 500 
10 Daytonas 
15 Superbirds
12 Talladegas
2  Spoiler II

Mopar John

Doug,
Glad you are coming! How about one of those 3 or 4 Superbirds that made it in the rootbeer brown color??
Then it would be all 8 colors!!!
MJ

pettybird

Quote from: Mopar John on November 03, 2012, 07:10:23 AM
Doug,
Glad you are coming! How about one of those 3 or 4 Superbirds that made it in the rootbeer brown color??
Then it would be all 8 colors!!!
MJ

I'm not sure if that's ever happened before...anyone know?

I don't recall seeing a petty car when I do remember (wayyyy back when) seeing the dave jones root beer car...

69_500

I have not ever personally seen all 8 colors together before. The only way I have seen it is like we had this year at Indy with the 7 normal colors.

Now if someone wants to get all excited can we try to get all of the known colors for Daytona's together for a picture. I think that would be very impressive.

Rat Exterminator

is registration required to park with the show cars? or can you just show up. Thinking about driving my 500 over , 200 miles w. 4:10's, that should be fun. Work prevented me making any show's this summer. Sounds like this is my last chance. Nice to see some of the off brand stuff too. Greg

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: Rat Exterminator on November 04, 2012, 11:08:03 AM
is registration required to park with the show cars? or can you just show up. Thinking about driving my 500 over , 200 miles w. 4:10's, that should be fun. Work prevented me making any show's this summer. Sounds like this is my last chance. Nice to see some of the off brand stuff too. Greg

Yes, this is all indoors.  So you need to register to get the car in the show.  You should definitely register!

Ryan

Rat Exterminator

Car Show is sold out and full according to the website. Thanks , snoozed and losed.

69_500

Quote from: Rat Exterminator on November 04, 2012, 01:48:07 PM
Car Show is sold out and full according to the website. Thanks , snoozed and losed.

I would rather see your 500 there instead of mine.

Rat Exterminator

I'm on the standby list, we'll see what happens.

WINGR

The Bird and I will be there, looking forward to seeing many of you there.

Everyone have a good and safe trip.

WINGR/Steve

TheAutoArchaeologist

Hey Aero Car guys.  I will be debuting some unseen pictures from a Barn Find I shot this past summer that blows away almost every other barn find I have found.  You guys will appreciate it.

So just watch the wall where I will be projecting the pictures.  You don't want to miss it.

Also it will be in the issue of Hot Rod Magazine on news stands this December.

Ryan

70Sbird

Quote from: Aero426 on November 02, 2012, 04:07:34 PM
42 cars on the final list from Bob, including Petty Bird. 

3  Charger 500 
10 Daytonas 
15 Superbirds
12 Talladegas
2  Spoiler II

What a great turnout!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there, even though I'll be wingless....

Scott Faulkner

moparstuart

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3398842663.html

love it or hate it , it will be at the show , i think its a cool back in the day example , plus there are 80 thousand others built that year
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on November 09, 2012, 11:20:55 PM

love it or hate it it will be at the show , i think its a cool back in the day example , plus there are 80 thousand others built that year
Some people do not need to be  touching Mopars

tsmithae

Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

johntpr

Anyone in the NY / NJ area going?

I am trailering from NY by myself so far.

jonw29

Kismgby

So...how do you know if you're really REALLY on "the list"?   :shruggy:

TheAutoArchaeologist

Quote from: Kismgby on November 11, 2012, 07:51:25 PM

I have all the lists, what list are you looking for?

moparstuart

Quote from: Kismgby on November 11, 2012, 07:51:25 PM
jo anne is always on my list
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

pettybird

Quote from: moparstuart on November 09, 2012, 11:20:55 PM

love it or hate it , it will be at the show , i think its a cool back in the day example , plus there are 80 thousand others built that year

that's awesome!  the Cragars and bias plys make it...