News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

31 Nash rat rod , im ditching mopars for ever turning into a chevy guy NOT!!!

Started by moparstuart, November 04, 2012, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lennard

moparstuart

moparstuart

how did you get them to post i have been fighting them all night   :brickwall: :brickwall: :shruggy:

oh and the chevy 350 motor is fresh rebuilt and is for sale

and if any one has an early HEMI   392 prefered thats the plan  plus NASH is mopar family as they bought the brand along with the AMC purchase getting willys , nash and hudson too

moparstuart

a certain great friend  and moderator here has agreed to go get it for me and store it untill i can get a transporter after it

Lennard

Quote from: moparstuart on November 04, 2012, 09:48:48 PM
how did you get them to post i have been fighting them all night   :brickwall: :brickwall: :shruggy:
Guess I'm a better fighter. ;D

oh and the chevy 350 motor is fresh rebuilt and is for sale and if any one has an early HEMI   392 prefered thats the plan plus NASH is mopar family as they bought the brand along with the AMC purchase getting willys , nash and hudson too.
Good excuse :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: Lennard on November 04, 2012, 09:57:53 PM
Guess I'm a better fighter. ;D

oh and the chevy 350 motor is fresh rebuilt and is for sale and if any one has an early HEMI   392 prefered thats the plan plus NASH is mopar family as they bought the brand along with the AMC purchase getting willys , nash and hudson too.
Good excuse :nana:
can you get the other 22 off there  ??

moparguy01

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

JB400

How long till the tranny falls out of that one too :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Love the tiki shifter and the aaaaaooooooooggggggggaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh    horn.

Lennard

moparstuart

JB400

moparstuart

Lennard

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 04, 2012, 11:14:38 PM
Lennard, you ought to have him buy a couple kegs of beer. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I don't drink alcohol so I'll take chocolate milk instead. ;)

JB400

Quote from: Lennard on November 04, 2012, 11:50:39 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 04, 2012, 11:14:38 PM
Lennard, you ought to have him buy a couple kegs of beer. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I don't drink alcohol so I'll take chocolate milk instead. ;)

That makes two of us.  Never had a beer but make up for it with chocolate milk and iced tea

Lennard

Ghoste

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on November 05, 2012, 01:16:01 AM
Should make for an interesting change of pace Stu. :2thumbs:
mid life crisis   :shruggy:  

hey lennard thank you very much your the man  :cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

so i paid a little more then I wanted to because I have several changes in  mind but hopefully its a solid car to build on

so let me have it am I crazy  , what do you guys think    :shruggy:

Ghoste

kab69440

How close is this friend and moderator to Central Ohio? My truck could use a fresh mill.  That bird catcher needs to go, though...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."