News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

31 Nash rat rod , im ditching mopars for ever turning into a chevy guy NOT!!!

Started by moparstuart, November 04, 2012, 08:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Todd Wilson

JB400

Quote from: Todd Wilson on November 16, 2012, 10:30:44 AM
Stu just showed us his rod.....................

Todd

Did the wife get excited :D :D :D :D :D  Or, did she just laugh  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Steve P.

I took some pics and transferred them onto my computer where I can no longer find them... It's really burning my ass too as I had 6 naked women posing inside and out of it as a gift from me to you...  I sure miss FILM.....  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on November 16, 2012, 12:55:26 PM
I took some pics and transferred them onto my computer where I can no longer find them... It's really burning my ass too as I had 6 naked women posing inside and out of it as a gift from me to you...  I sure miss FILM.....  :icon_smile_blackeye:
now your just being cruel    :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Steve P.

I did receive a big box today from the big brown truck!!!  Thank you sir. You are da' man...  :2thumbs:

Now I have to find out what must be done to keep from blowing off the airbags during the R&R of it..   :shruggy:

Thanks buddy....
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on November 16, 2012, 06:49:08 PM
I did receive a big box today from the big brown truck!!!  Thank you sir. You are da' man...  :2thumbs:

Now I have to find out what must be done to keep from blowing off the airbags during the R&R of it..   :shruggy:

Thanks buddy....
should be a huge check in the mail soon too    :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

No need buddy... But you are gonna love this. NOW my daughter wants to SELL that car and find something newer with less miles... It kills me man. With my back I cannot work on all these little shit boxes. Too much time in bad positions for me. So a simple oil leak is driving her out of this car. The real pisser is I can't even see where the leak is and this thing has more oil seals than 3 of our mighty muscle cars. And HOLY CRAP, the amount of VACUUM LINES!!!!!!   :o
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

moparstuart

my 31 nash  grill shell came in and it now sporting the dual winged nash emblem

moparstuart

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Steve P.

Still working on those pictures... My models went on a cruise at the last minute and now the guy will be here on Sunday to pick up the car, so I don't see time for those pics.... ;)

I did speak with the guy tonight. He says he's going to call my around noon on Sunday.. I am going to drop it off the trailer tomorrow and put it inside the shop. I want to make sure I am here when the car goes on the trailer... NO SNEAKY STUFF!!!!

Oh and I received the other thing today... Thank you.....  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

be sure and go runn the shit out of it and have some fun before it leaves

Steve P.

Hell no!!!!  That seat is flat on the floor. I would then have to be buried in it!!    :P
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

thedodgeboys

Hey Stuart sounds like your car is going to arrive just as the weather turns bad.  :nana:

JB400

Quote from: thedodgeboys on November 22, 2012, 08:34:16 AM
Hey Stuart sounds like your car is going to arrive just as the weather turns bad.  :nana:
Being he is north of me, he's probably cold blooded.

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 22, 2012, 08:35:53 AM
I like to go topless , and this car has no side glass so i better be

moparstuart

:yesnod: :yesnod: just in time to rip the other car apart right  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Steve P.

Gotta start researching an AC/HEATER package unit. At least heat!! And with no windows I would add a PARKA to the winter cruising gear.. hahahaa
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on November 22, 2012, 09:34:58 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 22, 2012, 08:35:53 AM
Hey Stuart sounds like your car is going to arrive just as the weather turns bad.  :nana:
I like to go topless , and this car has no side glass so i better be

Did the Mrs. write this :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Steve P. on November 22, 2012, 10:21:56 AM
Gotta start researching an AC/HEATER package unit. At least heat!! And with no windows I would add a PARKA to the winter cruising gear.. hahahaa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321012355990?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
already ahead of you   these style look pretty cool

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart

moparstuart