News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DEPRESSION,BLUES,DARK IDEAS,,,,PLEASE ASK AND GET HELP,SOON,PLEASE

Started by djcarguy, November 13, 2012, 04:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

but it will bee great next century ?
I think you mean decade. :scratchchin:
Happy New Year.  :cheers:

Drache

My father's home burned down two days before christmas and lost everything. Sadly wasn't insured. When I asked him why he said his insurance was $700 a month so he had to cancel it the year before. He's been staying in my spare room until the weather turns and he can figure out what he is going to do.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ACUDANUT

Damn, that sucks. 700 a month for insurance ? Sounds crazy.

birdsandbees

That SUCKS the big one Drache, had an old friend that found himself in a similar boat, but $700 a month, he'd better have been paying on about 4 million in replacement value.. I pay $3900 cdn a year, agreed replacement, recent insurance adjuster appraisal at their demand to cover house, shop and hangar. Combined 1.9 Million.
1970 'Bird RM23UOA170163
1969 'Bee WM21H9A230241
1969 Dart Swinger LM23P9B190885
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S
1966 Plymouth Satellite HP2 - 9941 original miles
1964 Dodge 440 62422504487

Drache

Quote from: ACUDANUT on January 19, 2020, 01:04:21 PM
Damn, that sucks. 700 a month for insurance ? Sounds crazy.

Log home that was built in the 1800s, rural area that didn't have a fire department, primary heat was wood
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

ACUDANUT

I would drop the insurance and take my chances @700 a month for insurance on a home.  That or live in a Motorhome. :Twocents:

ACUDANUT

This is got to be something we are all dealing with.  Life sucks right and death can't be much worse.

JB400

Now is the time to be positive and stay that way.  Bad things happen, so good things can happen afterward

JB400

Kern Dog

Bronzedodge

Every day is a happy day.  A good friend of mine says that when I call. (  He has a '79 Lil' Red Express and a Power Wagon. )  After a while, I started to live by that.  Look, your life could be worse.  Ya don't live in a third world country with no running water and make your living picking through plastic recycling.  You have some disposable income and a car that is essentially a toy.

Now I believe it.  I've seen messed up.  Hey, I used to work in Baltimore City every day.  My life could be worse, way worse. 
Mopar forever!

odcics2

Don't drink Lysol!    Or shoot it up!     A Lysol enema is right out!!   :rotz: :rotz: :rotz:

WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, said in a statement to NBC News.

"As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information," the statement continued, adding that the company believes it has a "responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts."
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?

odcics2

Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 28, 2020, 09:52:01 AM
This is got to be something we are all dealing with.  Life sucks right and death can't be much worse.

Darwin says, life will get better. Death is permanent. 

ACUDANUT

Quote from: odcics2 on April 25, 2020, 03:01:03 PM
Quote from: ACUDANUT on March 28, 2020, 09:52:01 AM

Darwin says, life will get better. Death is permanent. 

Did he also says life is short and you will die ?  :shruggy:

Mytur Binsdirti

odcics2

Mytur Binsdirti

odcics2

JB400

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on November 13, 2012, 04:07:47 AM
DEPRESSION, OR WINTER BLUES AND SAD TIME THAT LAST,,, PLEASE ASK DOC AND FAMILY OR FRIENDS FOR HELP.

THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND ALOT THIS LAST WEEK . IF YOU ARE FEELING DOWN AND SAD,PLEASE REACH OUT.

I HAVE LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BEEN THRU THIS FOR YEARS MYSELF 30 SOME. NOW MEDS LAST 16 YRS.

PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE ,AND IF ANY DARK IDEAS OR MOODS LAST REACH OUT FOR HELP. THE MIND IS THICKY AND WE CAN NOT JUST WILL THINGS BETTER,OR JUST SNAP OUT OF IT.

SO PLEASE ASK AND GET HELP ,AND THINGS CAN GET BETTER.   I  AM VERY CONCERNED LATLY BOUT THIS AND THE TIMES AND STRESSES PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH,THESE DAYS... OK TO PM ME IF YOU DONT WANT TO REPLY IN OPEN ,ITS OK.LATTTER DAVID J    WE CAN ALL USE A FRIEND OR HAND SOMETIMES : :2thumbs:

AKcharger

Hi Everyone. Literally every morning I wake up im like..."YES! I'm not dead yet!!" I make the most of every day...no (or few) regreats

djcarguy

:cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:   Hope we all have the best Holidays possible an heres hoping for betterrrrr healthy NEW YEAR .. :2thumbs: :cheers:    Hope this thread has helpped some of you,it helpped me afew times..  take care an hang in there,it has too get better,some year ??? ???  :2thumbs:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on December 21, 2021, 06:05:12 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers: :cheers:   Hope we all have the best Holidays possible an heres hoping for betterrrrr healthy NEW YEAR .. :2thumbs: :cheers:    Hope this thread has helpped some of you,it helpped me afew times..  take care an hang in there,it has too get better,some year ??? ???  :2thumbs: