News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DEPRESSION,BLUES,DARK IDEAS,,,,PLEASE ASK AND GET HELP,SOON,PLEASE

Started by djcarguy, November 13, 2012, 04:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on December 31, 2019, 01:24:15 PM
  wow just over 12hours to 2020,,big bunch of bull,new year,same old shhhhiiiiitttttt,bills,kids that don't give a crap to even call on XAMAS,screw it..

NEW YEAR  will start with,i have 2 sons for sale,HAHA HO  and 10 cars for sale or scrap...................bull,,,happy crappy new same old boring bull???

60 yrs old an feel 90,knee an shoulder are killing me,an depressed and bored,in fog bank rainy old oreegone......but it will bee great next century ?
FELL few days after Xmas,hurt knee an arm.been dealing with lots a pain an depression, may bee out ta here......take care . DJ, :brickwall:

Q5XX29

Keep your chin up, friend. It will get better. It always does, eventually. Some times take longer than others. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!  :cheers:
dakota_gt on Instagram

472 R/T SE

Talking about our issues online with folks, we cant make eye contact which may be fine for some?

Shits not gonna change until we, us Americans, ask for more mental health facilities.  Da hell with the housing crisis!  If a person gets their mind right, finding somewhere to live is only part of the issue!

ACUDANUT

Naomi Judd Just killed herself with a gun, and she was what..75 ?? Damn

orange383

I'm suffering from PTSD at the moment.

I recently found someone slumped over the steering wheel of my disabled neighbours van.

Thinking it was one of my neighbours carers I went over to help but it turns out the guy was intoxicated and passed out while stealing from the vehicle.

The guy got quite aggressive and I was assaulted although not seriously. I wasn't injured at all but endured a 20 minute ordeal of him getting up close and me pushing him away hoping that the police would turn up. They did 5 minutes after he left.

Two neighbours came out to help thankfully.

I was fine at the time but after a couple of days the PTSD kicked in.
Had 4 weeks off work.
Been back at work for 2 weeks but had a bad day today and and didn't go in but plan on going in tomorrow.

I've never suffered with my mental health before and never understood until now how hard it can be for people!

You think you're getting over it and then those unpleasant feelings come right back.

I keep reminding my myself that this wasn't my fault although I did make some mistakes that meant I could have been knocked to the ground or stabbed quite easily.
I'm not trained in self defense but plan on getting some training soon.

The police haven't been much help so far so that doesn't help with how I've been affected.

Hopefully I'll be back to my old self soon.

Kern Dog

WE used to have the spirit of "toughing it out" and moving on. Society has tried to wipe that out and it seems to be working. This does not make us stronger.
I'm not aiming this toward anyone specific but there are many people that give in to their weakness rather than working through it toward their hidden strength.
I am not advocating for people to ignore what bothers them and pushing themselves toward suicide but men used to work through this stuff and get past it without therapy, crying and taking anti-depressants.

John_Kunkel

Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

orange383

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 19, 2023, 02:21:24 PMWE used to have the spirit of "toughing it out" and moving on. Society has tried to wipe that out and it seems to be working. This does not make us stronger.
I'm not aiming this toward anyone specific but there are many people that give in to their weakness rather than working through it toward their hidden strength.
I am not advocating for people to ignore what bothers them and pushing themselves toward suicide but men used to work through this stuff and get past it without therapy, crying and taking anti-depressants.

I don't necessarily disagree Kern Dog.
I've always been able to push on through in the past, learn from my mistakes or unpleasant event.

But sometimes several factors come in to play and start taking their toll then something happens that tips you over the edge when ordinarily it wouldn't phase you.

This is what happened in my case and I started doubting myself.
The mind can distort what really happened and make things seem worse than they really were.

And that there is the problem. In my case anyway.

I know where I F'd up and it won't happen again so when I'm done with being pissed off with myself I'll come back stronger.

Kern Dog

Humor usually helps me get past the difficult times....

01 suck.png

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Kern Dog

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 27, 2023, 02:47:22 AMOkay....here is the last for now.

01 at.png

Lots of plastic in your last five pictures, Kern....  :scratchchin:

And probably more than one penis.  :puke:

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Kern Dog on October 27, 2023, 05:10:31 PMA man that complains about pictures of beautiful women must either be unable to have sex anymore or a Muslim.

Too many aftermarket parts.

Fake is a big turn off to me.

If you get off on that sort of thing, good for you.

Please, carry on with your fantasies.

:moon: 

Kern Dog

These are fantasy women, dude...None of us here are going to meet them or bed them.
Just look and enjoy or move along. This site moves slower than 140 wt gear oil in Canada. I'm just trying to help pick things up a bit.
Maybe you haven't been around enough young women to know that even Asians have some big tits now due to the food we are eating. Big tits doesn't automatically mean fake.
Flat stomachs, big tits and a tan? Why would anyone object to that?

ZZ c.jpg