News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

C500 forsale ,

Started by tan top, November 13, 2012, 06:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Quote from: red69superbee on November 20, 2012, 09:09:54 PM
the car you put on there from cars in barns is mine. Thats what it looked like when i saw it and bought it.

That's cool.  Do you have more pictures you can share?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

moparstuart

Quote from: red69superbee on November 20, 2012, 09:09:54 PM
the car you put on there from cars in barns is mine. Thats what it looked like when i saw it and bought it.

its in missouri  now you can have two   :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

red69superbee

i did put some on here a while back, but dont remember where at,Im real close to arkansas in missouri, wheres this car at? of course i need a twin car!!

moparstuart

Quote from: red69superbee on November 22, 2012, 12:11:26 AM
i did put some on here a while back, but dont remember where at,Im real close to arkansas in missouri, wheres this car at? of course i need a twin car!!
st louis area
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

red69superbee

oh thats right, i see that now.Mine still looks the same, i did roll the window up on it though, ha ha.All the floor is cut out of it which is fine cause it stays dry in there till i get time to work on it

CornDogsCharger

red69superbee, I'm still waiting for you to tell me that you don't want to mess with your C500 and that you want to sell it to me  :2thumbs:  :yesnod:

Justin
"CornDog"
1966 Dodge Charger
1969 Dodge Charger (DMCL Project)
1969 Dodge Charger (WB General Lee "GL#004")
1969 Dodge Super Bee

red69superbee

oh yeah, thats right..you did ask about that before.Its still sitting in the exact same spot

fc7_plumcrazy

does anyone know if the car has been sold?

Carsten

XS29LA47V21

Price seemed firm, no first hand knowledge of the seller or buyer, but I understood it sold within that wk of page 1. 

hemi68charger

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on January 07, 2013, 12:37:24 PM
Price seemed firm, no first hand knowledge of the seller or buyer, but I understood it sold within that wk of page 1.  

From Moparts.. Apparently bought now...

500 bought thread over at moparts.com

500 bought thread here on the Charger Board
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection