News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Superbee's,cuda's and 70 chellenger

Started by chargerman69, December 13, 2012, 09:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman69

I was told about guy with barn and yard full of cars mostly roadrunners,Coronet's,gtx,cuda's,challenger's and coulpe camaro's sadly it was ture but when time came to when i stop by to see for myself they were mostly all gone but for 2 cuda's one sitting on a trailer in the open for 12 years and one in side (not for sale), one 70 challenger factory crazy plum purple with black beckets r/t 440 sitting under a tree number's matching (not for sale),one GTX 440 it was 71 i think said it was one year body stye it was bad inside small green house falling down missing front end but had the 440 matching motor for it willing to sale it for right price i think, 3 70 Coronet superbee's frist one sitting under a tree with the doors and seats inside the barn 4 sale, next just body of one sitting on a trailer 4 sale, least but not least a 440 numbers matching all original side's paint but painted in original colour superbee guy got it from his brother the original owner with pic's showing it back in 1970 after they got it (not for sale while he's alive he said), 2 order cars forget what they were but for sale