News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny DOH movie review on TV

Started by Drache, August 05, 2005, 07:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

There is this woman on TV who does movie reviews and she reviewed the new DOH movie. The funniest part was she went of for about 15 minutes about the homosexual things going on between the brothers and the incest things going on with their cousin Daisy.

Then to boot she said that the whole rebel flag on the car and the redneck acting wasn't funny and pretty much offensive! Then she said the old car they chose was junk and something more common like a mustang should have been used.

When I phoned in asking her then what she thought about the orignal TV show that was so popular she said she didn't even know there was a DOH TV show!

:ahum: :brickwall:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

THE CHARGER PUNK

shoulda phoned that chick up and told her that mustang is junk, the charger owned the streets in the muscle car dayz(i dont think anyone would go up against a 69 hemi charger 4-speed back then-MATT

41husk

Never argue with an idiot some one may not know which one is witch
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69_500

Oh back in  the day there was plenty of cars that would have willingly went up against a HEMI Charger 4 speed. Not saying that there was a lot of cars that would have topped it in performance but Ford, Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, Mercury, and others all had cars that had muscle to them. The Buicks were torque monsters, Ford had the 427's, as well as chevy and their 427 and 454's.

morepower

you had to worry about the road runner's more than the charger's..you could be up against a 440 six pack 4 speed runner and it'll hand you ur ass....440's ruled back then not the hemi's on the street anyway.
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

2fast4u

DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

moparguy01

Quote from: 41husk on August 05, 2005, 08:18:02 PM
Never argue with an idiot some one may not know which one is witch

actually, its never argue with an idiot. they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ;D