News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AERO back glass and moldings

Started by Highbanked Hauler, November 24, 2012, 02:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highbanked Hauler

If this is old news and I am the last one at the party I apologize ..I just clicked on AMD's site and under "coming soon" they list Daytona and Superbird back glass and moldings so it must be on the way down the pipe line. Anyone know for sure ? :shruggy:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

moparstuart

good luck , they have had that posted for a while and no word
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

hemi68charger

Quote from: moparstuart on November 24, 2012, 03:11:37 PM
good luck , they have had that posted for a while and no word

I haven't gotten any more word from my twitty bird who knows people at AMD. So, I'm taking it it is still in the development/testing phase...
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

garyd2831

I spoke with the folks at AMD about a month ago and they were still shooting for the December time frame to have test samples and hopefully in January production.  Then again, my friend keeps reminding me about the reproduction valve covers from a year ago that have been an issue.  He told me not to wish to high.

Highbanked Hauler

Gotcha,I haven't seen it talked about for a while but was curious if it was something they just put up. :popcrn:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser