News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GENERAL LEE TALK, WE'RE GOING DEEP ON THIS ONE..................................

Started by skip68, November 27, 2012, 09:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

JB400

Quote from: hemi68charger on November 28, 2012, 03:45:36 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 28, 2012, 01:05:55 PM
At least we can look at his receptionist while we wait :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

You believe everything on the internet; "Bonjour"........   :icon_smile_big:
Can't believe anything anymore.  Santa Claus and the Easter bunny, but that's about it.

Ghoste

And the power of the Duke boys to always fight the system and triumph over Bigg Pigg or whatever his name was.  :lol:

JB400

Cdr, your going to have to do better than that.  Like these for example

JB400

I'm definitely seeing flashes of orange now.  I better go lay down :lol:

Ghoste

JB400

Brock Lee

Ghoste

Ghoste

cdr

kikgas01

TUFCAT

TUFCAT

Where's Dr. Skip when I need him? :scratchchin:  Forgive my rudeness and tears but :'(  he said "I was special"...! :shruggy:  

Relax stroker400 wedge, this is between me and the Doc.  :D

resq302

Breaker 1, breaker 1, I might be crazy but I ain't dumb.... Crazy cooter comin' at'cha!   

Doctor, doctor, gimme the news I gotta bad case of DOH blues. No pill is gonna fix my grille, I gotta bad case of DOH blues!

It flies through the air with the greatest of ease, the orange dodge Charger called the General Lee.  Its smashed and its crashed, even goes on two wheels, but the very next scene its magically healed.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

kikgas01

Ghoste

John_Kunkel

Orange paint? I've owned three Chargers, all were orange...nuff said.  :2thumbs:

Vector wheels? "They suck" just doesn't convey my feelings.  :RantExplode:

Rebel flag? If ignorant redneck symbology is your thing...........  ::)

Number one? Why publically declare your IQ?  :smilielol:

Push bar? If the "tow truck" or "Highway Patrol" theme is your thing, go for it.  :pity:

Roll bar? Whatever.  :shruggy:

My thoughts on GL builders/owners are the same as those on the type who prefer fanatical restorations, they are the way they are because they lack the creative gene...it's easy to copy others.  :Twocents:

Don't bother to try psychoanalysis, my taste isn't all in my mouth.   :nana:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

skip68

Welcome John and thanks for sharing.   I'm puzzled about the whole IQ statement.  In all fairness, most people from the south aren't scholars due to the fact they don't attend EVERY grade.   This doesn't mean their IQ is low by any means.  They just aren't educated as much.   Like I always would say, "people from the south aren't dumb, they're just simple"   
   I hope this sheds a new light for you and perhaps helps you to better understand our more simple brothers.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Cooter

Quote from: John_Kunkel on December 01, 2012, 03:23:11 PM

Rebel flag? If ignorant redneck symbology is your thing...........  ::)

Most times I find your posts informative John, but this time, I'm afraid you showed us who's an "Ignorant Redneck" by making a comment like that.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

People from the south don't need to go to every grade, they're born smart.  They don't have to have several different forks at dinner either, fingers do the job rather well. 

skip68

The south has given us many wonderful things ...
Here comes honey boo boo .....
Turtle man .............
And many more.   I love the fact that these shows have captions at the bottom.   Has any people from the south wondered why?   I'll explain, it's not that the rest of the country has a hearing problem, we have an understanding what we're hearing problem.   I think we're the only country in the world that has to have a southern translation captioning.   We can however identify the burps and farts, just not all of the language that's in between the burps and farts.    Let me take it a bit farther ....

It's swimming pool, not swimmin Pooh. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!