News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYC Undertaker

Hi Guys,

This is just a test as I'm having trouble posting here. If it works I'll be back on later to update everyone on the Show and the carz! ~Mark

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Mytur Binsdirti

I really want to watch the show, but like many other "occupation" shows, the fake yuks & fake drama are just too much for me. Please make it more like "Chasing Classic Cars" and less like "Swamp people".    :Twocents:

skip68

I think I should be on the show. Just ask the guys on this site how much of an idiot I am.    :icon_smile_wink:   I've been driving these guys crazy for years now and they haven't canceled me yet.  Here's a few things we need to talk about first.  I will need to be paid in cash due to a small legal issue.  Will I need to have a drivers Lic?  Will I have to be drug tested?  I will need my own hair & makeup people.  There's more but we'll talk later...   :callme:     
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

billfury

But Skip you would have to engage in drama.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: GYC Undertaker on December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM
Hi Guys,

This is just a test as I'm having trouble posting here. If it works I'll be back on later to update everyone on the Show and the carz! ~Mark

What show? :shruggy:

hawkeye

any chance of getting a young, hot employee, wife, or neighbor on the show?  lets face it, you guys aren't much to look at.

skip68

Quote from: billfury on December 10, 2012, 02:35:21 PM
But Skip you would have to engage in drama.

Don't use the big words please.  I know drama, I watch Here comes Honey Boo Boo all the time.  

nvrbdn

:smilielol: :smilielol:

thats funny. skip knows drama. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

bakerhillpins

Hi Guys,

:woohoo:

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on December 10, 2012, 01:53:42 PM
I really want to watch the show, but like many other "occupation" shows, the fake yuks & fake drama are just too much for me. Please make it more like "Chasing Classic Cars" and less like "Swamp people".    :Twocents:

:iagree:  I'm pushing through that crap while watching hoping that they do make that change.    Still trying to support them though.  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

kikgas01

Way to welcome someone everyone...... This is as negative as a General Lee thread...

moparstuart

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 11, 2012, 05:18:51 PM
Way to welcome someone everyone...... This is as negative as a General Lee thread...
i just ignore all the negative nellies around here

Chargen69

Hi Guys,

watched all your shows. as a tv person, that is a lot to say, since after being in the tv industry for 20 years, it is hard for me to watch much of it and forget about details and just watch(the cars helped with that). I can appreciate your knowledge and talent, but you wouldnt like me very much, we havent done much stock on my charger.

glad your here on the site

-jonathan

moparstuart

SEASON II PREMIERE ANNOUNCEMENT: Graveyard Carz Season II premieres January 8, 2013 at 9:00pm EST. All 13-One hour episodes will run without interruption every Tuesday after that. Be sure to visit the Velocity FB page and "like" them to show your support and keep up with all of the announcements. ~Mark

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 13, 2012, 12:21:05 PM
i cant wait.  :cheers: :cheers:
i know last time they charged the date several time before it actually aired so we will have to wait and see  ?

FC7 V code

Glad to hear it will be back on soon and in the dead of winter up here. So I will have no reason to miss it(not apt to be out playing around in the garage this time of year) :2thumbs:.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

moparstuart

One bad ass promo for season II   

http://vimeo.com/55541148

nvrbdn

now that was really cool. im hooked.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

projectanimal

Great to hear its coming back on sooner than expected!   :cheers:
Would be nice to hear more from Mark on this site too!  :2thumbs:
northwest CT

kikgas01

I would be surprised if he comes back.

bakerhillpins

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 14, 2012, 08:07:10 AM
I would be surprised if he comes back.

He has been back several times. I expect he will drop in after the first episode of season 2 airs for a bit. Apparently there are a few on the site that talk with him frequently and provide updates to their work.
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparstuart

I just bought one of these to go on the front of my rat rod

hawkeye

does anyone know if he (mark) has made any progress on finding his old charger?