News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

I just want Marks knowledge and to see the cars he uses it on. The "slapstick" only belongs in a few cars!!!!!  Glad to hear you are continuing and progressing.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

thedodgeboys

Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 12:08:59 PM
Quote from: GYC Undertaker on June 18, 2013, 09:34:09 AM
Hello everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple months.  In full swing of making Season III which, of course you will see some revisions thanks to some input provided by some members here.   I'd like to verify what Tom (R4Daytona) has said.  The production of this show done out of my own pocket, with no Production or Technical help from the network.  The help I get is from the viewers and people like yourselves so I takes a little time to see changes.  Filming is done MONTHS before the show airs.  Unfortunately, there are some, that for whatever reason, no matter what I do, will not like the show.  They will hate it just for the sake of hating it. There are just some people like that.  Just comes with the turf so to speak.  This show has, and does, appeal to a much larger demographic than just us car guys (and girls). We are always trying to improve though.

I do run a traditional shop while building this show.  That extra bit of business helps with the bills.  I'm sure plenty of you have shops or have worked at one so you can understand what I mean.  I'm not rich, I'm just a guy who loves Mopars who thought of giving this a try ..... and I had to learn everything myself!  From knowing what kind of cameras to buy, to how to film, edit and produce it in the format acceptable to the network.  The format that must be followed looks something like and video/ electronics physic's manual.  I know, odd description, but it's very intimidating to read and understand.

As I posted on my Facebook page we do have Bill Goldbergs GTX convertible here.  Very cool car and very cool guy!  We also have the jump car from the Dukes of Hazzard movie and talk about a contrast, a 68 slant six to a 70 hemi charger!  The AAR turned out great and I hope Chris enjoys the final assembly. He wanted to do that. The Black 71 is gone and burning up the road I hope and the Daytona is looking awesome!

You know that phrase "you gotta walk before you can run"?  I guess you can say I feel like we've been walking but are starting to step it up a bit. Season III we will hopefully be running!
Mark

Thanks for the update mark   ,    as always a big fan of the show and thanks for the checks   :smilielol: :D :D

Size dosent always matter Stuy..  :slap:  sucking up and brown nosing may however so carry on...  :nana: :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: thedodgeboys on June 19, 2013, 04:19:29 AM
Hello everyone, 
Sorry I haven't been on in a couple months.  In full swing of making Season III which, of course you will see some revisions thanks to some input provided by some members here.   I'd like to verify what Tom (R4Daytona) has said.  The production of this show done out of my own pocket, with no Production or Technical help from the network.  The help I get is from the viewers and people like yourselves so I takes a little time to see changes.  Filming is done MONTHS before the show airs.  Unfortunately, there are some, that for whatever reason, no matter what I do, will not like the show.  They will hate it just for the sake of hating it. There are just some people like that.  Just comes with the turf so to speak.  This show has, and does, appeal to a much larger demographic than just us car guys (and girls). We are always trying to improve though.

I do run a traditional shop while building this show.  That extra bit of business helps with the bills.  I'm sure plenty of you have shops or have worked at one so you can understand what I mean.  I'm not rich, I'm just a guy who loves Mopars who thought of giving this a try ..... and I had to learn everything myself!  From knowing what kind of cameras to buy, to how to film, edit and produce it in the format acceptable to the network.  The format that must be followed looks something like and video/ electronics physic's manual.  I know, odd description, but it's very intimidating to read and understand.

As I posted on my Facebook page we do have Bill Goldbergs GTX convertible here.  Very cool car and very cool guy!  We also have the jump car from the Dukes of Hazzard movie and talk about a contrast, a 68 slant six to a 70 hemi charger!  The AAR turned out great and I hope Chris enjoys the final assembly. He wanted to do that. The Black 71 is gone and burning up the road I hope and the Daytona is looking awesome!

You know that phrase "you gotta walk before you can run"?  I guess you can say I feel like we've been walking but are starting to step it up a bit. Season III we will hopefully be running!
Mark

Thanks for the update mark   ,    as always a big fan of the show and thanks for the checks   :smilielol: :D :D

Size dosent always matter Stuy..  :slap:  sucking up and brown nosing may however so carry on...  :nana: :nana:
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Homerr

Quote from: moparstuart on June 18, 2013, 08:22:57 PM
Quote from: Grm2159 on June 18, 2013, 06:08:20 PM
Ps. This thread has almost 28,000 views!!
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  they say they hate it but they cant stop watching    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to love it Stu, but I refuse to be a fanboi.   :coolgleamA:

moparstuart

Quote from: Homerr on June 19, 2013, 03:48:35 PM
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  they say they hate it but they cant stop watching    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i have followed it and loved it since day one  , so i guess thats me    :yesnod:

r4daytona

Well, I am heading to Marks next Tuesday for 5 weeks!!   A bit torn though ... never missed a 4th of July at the beach with my daughters and being that they are 19 and 22 there may not be any more.  I've never missed a B-day with my dad and he will be turning 81 while I'm gone.  But then again, I'll never have something like this happen again.   I don't want to be overbearing, but I'll see if the local Oregon guys can have some kind of get together.  Dane, I want to see your car.  I will try to post a bunch of pictures while there as long as they have a program to make them smaller.  I finally figured out how to do it with MS Paint.  If anyone wants to send me their contact info.  I'll save it and call you.

Tom

moparstuart

Quote from: r4daytona on June 20, 2013, 09:24:04 PM
Well, I am heading to Marks next Tuesday for 5 weeks!!   A bit torn though ... never missed a 4th of July at the beach with my daughters and being that they are 19 and 22 there may not be any more.  I've never missed a B-day with my dad and he will be turning 81 while I'm gone.  But then again, I'll never have something like this happen again.   I don't want to be overbearing, but I'll see if the local Oregon guys can have some kind of get together.  Dane, I want to see your car.  I will try to post a bunch of pictures while there as long as they have a program to make them smaller.  I finally figured out how to do it with MS Paint.  If anyone wants to send me their contact info.  I'll save it and call you.

Tom
i havent got my plane ticket in the mail  yet   :shruggy:   :nana:

djcarguy

howdy tom. every friday in summer,car show gathering at brooks auto parts 6-8 then guys go to fins drive in 41st springfield till 10 or later.  lots of local shows an crusie spfld coming up.  info an flyers at Fins on window at front door..    hope ta see ya soon an ya daytona again.dj :cheers: :2thumbs: :drool5: :popcrn:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: moparstuart on June 19, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

i have followed it and loved it since day one  , so i guess thats me    :yesnod:

Kiss, kiss, kiss. LOL  :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 21, 2013, 06:54:06 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 19, 2013, 04:23:01 PM

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Kiss, kiss, kiss. LOL  :nana:

nvrbdn

ok kids, lets play nice. :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TUFCAT

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 22, 2013, 12:10:36 AM

Graveyard Carz is yesterdays news. Especially Mark Wormon's stupid sense of humor that doesn't translate to this format of television. He's neither cleaver, funny, or entertaining.

Well, I just said it.

Next up will be Stuart. First he'll call me a hater then,

He'll post how great the show is (including the fact Mark is a great guy) even though the first two seasons totally sucked and ultimately...our dumbasses will be watching the entire third season just to see if the show changes for the better.   :pigsfly:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on June 22, 2013, 09:39:11 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on June 22, 2013, 12:10:36 AM

Graveyard Carz is yesterdays news. Especially Mark Wormon's stupid sense of humor that doesn't translate to this format of television. He's neither cleaver, funny, or entertaining.

Well, I just said it.

Next up will be Stuart. First he'll call me a hater then,

He'll post how great the show is (including the fact Mark is a great guy) even though the first two seasons totally sucked and ultimately......

He'll draw our dumbasses into watching the entire third season just to see the how much the show changes for the better.  :pigsfly:

wow

TUFCAT

Quote from: moparstuart on June 22, 2013, 10:07:55 PM

wow

Didn't I tell you Stuart would be next up... :D  

I'm pretty sure Stroker400wedge is waiting on deck.  :icon_smile_cool:

Mytur Binsdirti

moparstuart

you guys are more then welcome to your opinions ,  I like the show !!!    I have broad shoulder .  Put me down all you want if it make you feel better .   

nvrbdn

yep, i will be watching also. i havent been as strong behind the show as you stu, but i will still watch. anything that gives a person any push to get back in the garage yourself is a good thing. i will back all the automotive shows because there are way too many alternative shows out there that will take the place of graveyard carz (like the reality shows that really suck like housewives of any city) if we dont back it.   :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on June 23, 2013, 07:45:47 AM
yep, i will be watching also. i havent been as strong behind the show as you stu, but i will still watch. anything that gives a person any push to get back in the garage yourself is a good thing. i will back all the automotive shows because there are way too many alternative shows out there that will take the place of graveyard carz (like the reality shows that really suck like housewives of any city) if we dont back it.   :shruggy:
your checks in the mail jim   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ACUDANUT

Hello everyone, 

Mark

Admit it, the show sucks, even your buddy calls you out.

moparstuart

Quote from: ACUDANUT on June 23, 2013, 11:14:14 AM
Hello everyone, 

Mark

Admit it, the show sucks, even your buddy calls you out.
not my buddy

hemi*guy

Haven't checked in on this forum in a while.. glad to see all the old ladies are still alive and well and still complaining!!!

Nwcharger

any word one when season 3 starts? cant wait to see it  :2thumbs: im sure the complaining crowd feels the same way about there favorite reality shows like, gypsy sisters, the real housewives of orange County, the real world, honey boo boo, jersey shore, amish mafia, sister wives, supernanny. they can just stick to that list and have fun  :eek2:
1969 coronet wagon

Steve P.

Obviously not all have read through this thread. Let me sum it up for them. Those of us "complaining" are simply saying we would like to see this show be about restoring mopars. We have also said: we have also made it very clear that we do not want to see yet another crappy reality show like those mentioned above.

I can personally tell you in all honesty that I have never seen ANY of the above listed shows and never would.
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

moparstuart

Quote from: Nwcharger on June 23, 2013, 02:06:19 PM
any word one when season 3 starts? cant wait to see it  :2thumbs: im sure the complaining crowd feels the same way about there favorite reality shows like, gypsy sisters, the real housewives of orange County, the real world, honey boo boo, jersey shore, amish mafia, sister wives, supernanny. they can just stick to that list and have fun  :eek2:
:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

moparstuart

Quote from: hemi*guy on June 23, 2013, 11:48:26 AM

Haven't checked in on this forum in a while.. glad to see all the old ladies are still alive and well and still complaining!!!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: