News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Graveyard Carz

Started by GYC Undertaker, December 10, 2012, 01:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

Quote from: moparstuart on September 25, 2013, 09:28:46 PM
let the bitchin and whining begin again   :brickwall:  oh brother

Stuart I love you bro, but do you think we'd have it any other way?  :D 

C_stripes

I really shouldn't have said anything.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

TUFCAT

Quote from: C_stripes on September 26, 2013, 12:29:14 AM

Sorry Stuart, but I don't have any respect for Mark, he's in this all ONLY for him and not one thing that he has ever said to me, or suggested to me has ever came to be. That's after meeting him multiple times, talking on the phone, emails back and forth, and getting him the original doors to the sunroof car... I know of a rather large handful of other mopar people that will say the same... Even Darren can't stand him and pointed out how shitty the work was on his own challenger in one of their episodes...

:nixon:

1974dodgecharger

That was sold to someone in Vegas....why doesn't anyone listen? I even gave the vin number and it was correct he said that vin was stolen from his original and put o. Another car like his.

Oh we'll maybe people like attention?

Quote from: moparstuart on August 29, 2013, 03:37:54 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on August 29, 2013, 03:18:35 PM
Quote from: Harper on August 25, 2013, 03:09:17 PM
Personally I enjoy the shows. Great looking cars, IMHO if you don't like the show then simply do not watch it. js

did Mark every find his first charger? I am curious what year, color, it was?
thanks
if I remember correctly, they showed his 1st Charger on one of the 1st episodes, if not the 1st pilot episode maybe, I delete all of them from the DVR after watching, so I'm not 100% sure, I think they showed a still photo of it & him, when he was young, I think it was a 70 if I remember correctly, I don't remember the color I want to say White... I could be 100% wrong, I'm not Stuart  :nana:
brown 70 charger   

Homerr

I am completely ready to be impressed by some actual car work this next season!  I'm ready to see some impressive work put in by Daren.  I forsee Josh having some serious time to put in on all the awesome Mopars.  Royal will continue to stay grounded and move forward.  And Mark will embrace his inner spirituality and love for others as he spews out heart-felt compliments to others.

TUFCAT

Quote from: Homerr on September 26, 2013, 07:15:08 PM

.... And Mark will embrace his inner spirituality and love for others as he spews out heart-felt compliments to others.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

ACUDANUT

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 27, 2013, 07:31:29 AM

.... And Mark will embrace his inner spirituality and love for others as he spews out heart-felt compliments to others.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 25, 2013, 10:15:50 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 25, 2013, 09:28:46 PM
let the bitchin and whining begin again   :brickwall:  oh brother

Stuart I love you bro, but do you think we'd have it any other way?  :D 

:cheers: :cheers: :2thumbs: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

I am completely ready to be impressed by some actual car work this next season!  I'm ready to see some impressive work put in by Daren.  I forsee Josh having some serious time to put in on all the awesome Mopars.  Royal will continue to stay grounded and move forward.  And Mark will embrace his inner spirituality and love for others as he spews out heart-felt compliments to others.
at least someone here get all the tongue and cheek satire

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Here's my prediction for season 3:

1.  Some positive changes will be take place. Mark will actually incorporate our suggestions about less bickering and more vehicle construction content, only because its good for TV.

2.  Spray cans will continue to replicate "exactly how the factory did it"....[instead of plating] on his supposedly "correct OEM quality restorations."

3.  He will claim to "reproduce cars exactly as they were produced", but shoddy methods will continually speak for themselves (example: extremely glossy rear diff housing on Daytona)

4.  The main characters will still not appear to care, or take the time to find out what was actually correct. Mark will still bitch "like he know's it all" - which we know is a total joke.

5.  We won't see any "off camera crew" doing work on cars. This show was created by Mark Worman, produced by Mark Worman, and stars Mark Worman. Mark Worman is a Mopar God...

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on September 27, 2013, 03:56:31 PM

1.  Some positive changes will be take place. Mark will actually incorporate our suggestions about less bickering and more vehicle construction content, only because its good for TV.

2.  Spray cans will continue to replicate "exactly how the factory did it"....[instead of plating] on his supposedly "correct OEM quality restorations."

3.  He will claim to "reproduce cars exactly as they were produced", but shoddy methods will continually speak for themselves (example: extremely glossy rear diff housing on Daytona)

4.  The main characters will still not appear to care, or take the time to find out what was actually correct. Mark will still bitch "like he know's it all" - which we know is a total joke.

5.  We won't see any "off camera crew" doing work on cars. This show was created by Mark Worman, produced by Mark Worman, and stars Mark Worman. Mark Worman is a Mopar God...
its very simple  if you dont like it dont watch it , go back to watching the all the chevy resto show on TV that build such awesome cars   :eek2:    then let us who do watch it and enjoy it do so in peace .    :Twocents:

TUFCAT

Quote from: moparstuart on September 29, 2013, 02:50:16 PM

its very simple  if you dont like it dont watch it , go back to watching the all the chevy resto show on TV that build such awesome cars   :eek2:    then let us who do watch it and enjoy it do so in peace .    :Twocents:

I know...but I can't stop watching for the Mopars! :2thumbs:  Its like watching a train wreck.  :D  

Mopar Nut

its very simple  if you dont like it dont watch it , go back to watching the all the chevy resto show on TV that build such awesome cars   :eek2:    then let us who do watch it and enjoy it do so in peace .    :Twocents:
:iagree:
I couldn't produce a better show.

Can't wait for Jan. showing.   :yesnod:
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopar Nut on September 29, 2013, 07:13:12 PM
:iagree:
I couldn't produce a better show.

Can't wait for Jan. showing.   :yesnod:
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Homerr

It's not about watching it or not watching it.  It's the only Mopar show on so of course I'm watching it.  It could easily be so less painful to watch however.

And Tufcat has some very good points, no need to gloss over them.   Don't look in this thread if you can't handle the critique?  :Twocents:

nvrbdn

Don't look in this thread if you can't handle the critique?  :Twocents:
[/quote]

ok, now who is this "critique" guy? is he new on the show? will he work on cars also?      :D

things are moving too fast. :rofl:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

well said :nana: so true, so true... total self promotion  :Twocents: , said with tongue in cheek....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Daytona R/T SE

OK.

I love a good train wreck. :coolgleamA:

I don't get velocity channel. :rotz:

I don't want to pay more for velocity channel.  :down:

Dish network has already had it's way with my anus. ::)

Repeatedly. :brickwall:

Is there somewhere on line that I can watch this piece of televised tripe,

from the beginning? :scope: :shruggy:

I will reserve further comment until after my initial viewing.  :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

Quote from: Budnicks on September 30, 2013, 03:59:47 PM

well said :nana: so true, so true... total self promotion  :Twocents: , said with tongue in cheek....

Thanks. :2thumbs:

ACUDANUT

"Dish network has already had it's way with my anus"
Direct TV ain't much better. They all suck you dry of money.  I think if you pay 70-90 bucks a month for Cable or Satellite TV, you should not have to watch BS commercials.  :Twocents:

I see our "buddy Mark Worm-man" is really concerned about us here at dc.com and the Mopar community .  A whopping 10 posts.

moparstuart

TUFCAT

Quote from: ACUDANUT on October 01, 2013, 09:34:06 AM
Direct TV ain't much better. They all suck you dry of money.  I think if you pay 70-90 bucks a month for Cable or Satellite TV, you should not have to watch BS commercials.  :Twocents:

I see our "buddy Mark Worm-man" is really concerned about us here at dc.com and the Mopar community .  A whopping 10 posts.

Mark has become such a huge star there's no time for such low-life media as DC.com.  Stuart is his new publicist/agent.  :D

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on October 01, 2013, 01:41:34 PM

Mark has become such a huge star there's no time for such low-life media as DC.com.  Stuart is his new publicist/agent.  :D
yup cash my pay check weekly 

djcarguy

Went by graveyard shop monday nite hoping to see Toms Daytona in the showroom, but nowhere to bee seen. will try to stop in this week for my test driv---ride??hahaha

the purple road runner was back in the clear sided enclosed trailer. it was night time with lights on in trailer it makes for one neato lit up display case. HAVE to see that awesum Daytona before it gets shipped to the wroung coast, only to bee seen in pixs or magizine stories by us west coasters.  sure looks great ,thanks for posting pixs stu.  hay i have talked up the show and shop an build,wheres my checks???   ???   hahahaha  latter DJ :smilielol:

Budnicks

he doesn't need to post he has Stuart as a proxy...  :hah:  :rofl: :nana:  :D  :smilielol:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks