News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTF !!!!Words can't describe,school shooting in Ct

Started by 69 OUR/TEA, December 14, 2012, 01:48:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 OUR/TEA

My wife and I just came home from my youngest daughters school for an event to turn on the news and seeing breaking story right here in Ct.,Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown that a shooter/or shooters killed 27 and up to 18 were children.
I could'nt begin to even imagine on your worst nightmare being a victim or parent/family of children who lost their life today.So sad,very sad.
One shooter is dead,and they said another was taken away in handcuffs.
My heart goes out to those involved with todays tragedy.

http://www.wfsb.com/

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

What is up with these people? :flame:  Just because you have a problem with someone, it doesn't give you the right to take it out on a couple dozen innocent people.   Listening to the news right now, they say it's a couple of guys in thier early 20's.  Best of wishes to those injured and feel for the loss of those no longer with us.  

mrsskip68

They just said the shooter killed one of his parents at their conneticut home before he went to school. I cant even imagine the pain these families are dealing with. My heart goes out to them, and the first responders who have to witness this horror. Prayers sent.
Lisa

Dino

The news just went around the office, we are just devastated, I'm at a loss for words.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

mrsskip68

Now they said his mother was a victim at the school, not at home. She was a school employee apparently.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

mrsskip68

The shooters mother was a kindergarten teacher. He killed her, and the kindergarten students! 5 YEAR OLDS!!!! Sickening! Im so pissed off!!!  :flame:

Dino

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 14, 2012, 02:48:28 PM
The shooters mother was a kindergarten teacher. He killed her, and the kindergarten students! 5 YEAR OLDS!!!! Sickening! Im so pissed off!!!  :flame:

I'm just sick to my stomach right now, I can't wrap my head around this.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

billfury

That MFer who was taken in handcuffs should not even be trailed. They should start by ripping his finger nails off and not kill him, but make him suffer that he wished he was dead. KIDS really bunch of low life cowards. There is no excused to take a kid life. My heart goes out to those parents that have to get the news that there kid was a casualty of this hyenas act.

JB400

I'm all in favor or reinstating public executions.  It'd make some people think twice before committing such an atrocity.  Criminals now a days go to a darn resort at my our hard earned expense :flame:

mrsskip68

the second guy was the shooters brother. He was wearing camo pants and a dark jacket. Really? Camo attire for hunting babies?  :flame:

projectanimal

We live about an hour east from this horrific event..... i was listening to the radio, but made it home moments ago to watch the story on the local news.... Sickening...... :'(
Extra sad knowing it will take even longer to figure out the details since the shooter is dead.... They did grab his brother, so maybe they can figure it out through him, but he just lost his parents and brother..... WTF

northwest CT

bull

I love my kids but sometimes I regret bringing them into this world. :'(

There's really something haywire about too many young males these days. We just had a shooting here in the Portland area by a 22-year-old male on Tuesday who killed two people at Clackamas Town Center. This fool today was 24. I can't imagine how screwed up you have to be to do something like this. How detached and narcissistic can someone get to have the ability to shoot any innocent person, let alone a bunch of 5- to 10-year-olds? Mindless monsters.

chargerboy69

What a piece of s#!t coward.  He needs to take out a room full of 5 and 6 year olds, really?  At least he saved us from a trail.

May God give these families peace in this most difficult time. My prayers are with them.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Charger-Bodie

Wow. What a terrible mess. I can only imagine the things going through the minds of the survivors. I don't know how people find the strength to go on after the loss of a child.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hug your kids a little tighter tonight....I know I did.

Thoughts & prayers to all the innocent victims & their families
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71green go

I am at a loss for words......this is so terrible, there is something wrong in this world seriously wrong
I heard also today that 22 kids in China were stabbed from a guy with a knife........I dont know all the details of that
Makes me feel so sad for the families of all these Children......Today is Not about the killers...It is about the families that are suffering a terrible loss
Steve

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

69 OUR/TEA

Found out more,he is from NJ,he killed his father there then came up to Ct,went into the principles office first and killed him and the school phycolegist,the intercom was on,so the rest of the school heard the scrambling and shots.
Then went to his mothers classroom and killed her and 18 kids.Total of 27.He was 20,and his brother they got is 24.
I live about 30-45 min from there.Kinda spooky for me,I am in the HVAC/sheetmetal/ductwork trade,I did the ductwork in that school when it was being built 10-12 years ago.
If you're a parent it hits you deep when your own thoughts are going thru your head.Still to unreal to think this has happened.
It truly upsets the stomach nevermind the loss of inoccent children,but to even remotely think of what the parents must feel right now.

RECHRGD

We're becoming a society of brain dead idiots.  This crap is becoming a fad.  Rational thinking is a thing of the past.  Let's all just decide to come up with a permanent solution to our temporary problems.  Oh, and yeah, kill a bunch of babies while we're at it.  How cool would that be Dude?......  Sorry, I'm just so as d about this I don't know what else to say.
13.53 @ 105.32

Tilar

It all comes down to taking God and discipline out of everything from the schools to the homes to the court room.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

djcarguy

Totally sickining and heart breaking.All my prayers and support and best wish to all the kids and familys. deepest sorrow and tears for familys that lost a loved one,i pray you have family and friend to help in this time of loss and sorrow.     pray for peace and strenght for all the kids and familys.

we had a school shooting in springfield,or. yrs ago .i was at work an my 2 sons were at school .first news was just un clear as to school,later said high school and my sons were  younger. the hell you go thru even a short time wondering ,stays with ya. this is just not excepttable any more and something has to be done about public shooting and the trama it causes.

the wife an i had allready lost one baby between our 2 sons,bout lost her after 2nd sons birth.that was it for me no more kids or risk,that was part of the later divorce,she wanted 3 kids no madder the risk.  may god keep us all :'( :'(. :angel: :angel: