News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

USPS Daytona "Forever" Stamp is now official... get your mega-size print here!

Started by xs29j8Bullitt, December 18, 2012, 11:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

hemi68charger

Quote from: mauve66 on March 06, 2013, 06:47:17 PM
USPS is NOT a government agency

Then it has been changed.... It was just as Amtrak used to be and I know that's 100% accurate. Now, if it has been changed, then that's news to me and I stand corrected..

But, as far as I know, "The United States Postal Service (USPS), also known as the Post Office and U.S. Mail, is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States."
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

mauve66

:shruggy: :shruggy:
i keep seeing a statement somewhere that says not affiliated with the us government, maybe your right??  i went to the website and can't find the statement anymore :shruggy: :shruggy:
for all the money that amtrak has been given all these years they should be wholly owned by the taxpayers by now :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

hemi68charger

Quote from: mauve66 on March 06, 2013, 07:37:28 PM
:shruggy: :shruggy:
i keep seeing a statement somewhere that says not affiliated with the us government, maybe your right??  i went to the website and can't find the statement anymore :shruggy: :shruggy:
for all the money that amtrak has been given all these years they should be wholly owned by the taxpayers by now :RantExplode: :RantExplode:

That's the point. They are agencies subsidies by the government to perform a specific task...... Usually, if they were run like a private company, they'd make a profit, but Congress always takes the profits for their "pet-projects"....

Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

hemi68charger

Quote from: mauve66 on March 07, 2013, 06:48:22 PM
:flame: :flame:

Don't get me wrong, I believe the standards of performance and accountability has REALLY taken a hit. I'm not saying all are they way, but in my little microcosm of service in my town, it sucks............ From the counter help, to attitudes and CONSTANT mail being put in wrong mail boxes in our subdivision....
Troy

The70RT

The post office still has the stamps. They are sold on ebay by USPS for 11.10 a sheet shipped.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pettybird

Quote from: The70RT on November 13, 2014, 08:42:14 PM
The post office still has the stamps. They are sold on ebay by USPS for 11.10 a sheet shipped.

can you ship them via FedEx?