News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best way to sell a Charger 500?

Started by 69Charger500, February 17, 2006, 02:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Ah man...... Sorry to see a long-time owned car head out... But if you do sell, hope you get what you're looking to get.......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Highbanked Hauler

Quote from: hemi68charger on February 19, 2006, 05:21:07 PM
Ah man...... Sorry to see a long-time owned car head out... But if you do sell, hope you get what you're looking to get.......

Troy
:iagree: I hope you can find another way around your problem without selling the 500,I know it would do me to sell mine :icon_smile_dead:
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

hemi68charger

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on February 19, 2006, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on February 19, 2006, 05:21:07 PM

Troy
:iagree: I hope you can find another way around your problem without selling the 500,I know it would do me to sell mine :icon_smile_dead:

No kidding Al, I couldn't imagine being in your shoes and having to sell yours....

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

69_500

Thats how I was thinking when I saw the 304 mile daytona up for sale. It is up for sale by the origional owner, I can't imagine having a car for that long and then deciding to sell it.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69Charger500

Still crunching through the numbers, and see-sawing so much I'm getting dizzy...  The sad thing is, when I talk with my family members (other than my 4 daughters), everybody says to just off the Charger.  To them, it is just a car.  I know even if I got a good price, I would still regret it and miss the car.

Anybody care to chaueffer me around in it this summer?  My orthopeadic surgeon says no way can I drive it, with the manual steering and 4-speed.  At least another year...

I think I'll go ask my daughters what they think again...

PocketThunder

My car has Power Steering and an Automatic!  lets just trade!  :icon_smile_big:  Its almost even the same color...
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemi68charger

Quote from: 69Charger500 on February 20, 2006, 12:02:24 PM
Still crunching through the numbers, and see-sawing so much I'm getting dizzy...  The sad thing is, when I talk with my family members (other than my 4 daughters), everybody says to just off the Charger.  To them, it is just a car.  I know even if I got a good price, I would still regret it and miss the car.

Anybody care to chaueffer me around in it this summer?  My orthopeadic surgeon says no way can I drive it, with the manual steering and 4-speed.  At least another year...

I think I'll go ask my daughters what they think again...

Well, that counts me out then, for mine's a 4-speed, but power steering........
Troy

69_500

Hmmmm, well my 500 is an Automatic with power steering, and power disc brakes.

My wife isn't too fond of the bronze colored cars, but I'd trade ya for the summer.