News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Daytona #3

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, January 13, 2013, 11:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I'm sure the new owner will treasure it.

WINGIN IT

You'd think you'd want to put the car on the bottom, didn't look like that wing would clear the top of that trailer ... :o

Is the new owner a board member here?

Ghoste

Good chance it wasn't the only car he was transporting.  If it was, he may also have felt better about taking something long and tall like that across a level set of decks rather than into the belly and then up into the nose since he'd be wanting the weight up on the front.   :shruggy:

hemi68charger

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 18, 2013, 06:37:10 PM
Going, going, gone.

Man, what a sight.......... I remember my 68 Hemi Charger, Charger 500 and '71 Charger R/T survivor all going........ mixed feelings for sure.....

It would be hard to see that, but like you said (whatever your name is ), for the right amount, anything's possible........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ghoste

At least now you'll be able to buy a clean turban.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

WINGIN IT

Quote from: Ghoste on January 19, 2013, 02:37:26 PM
:lol: Or maybe a bigger one to fit all those Benjis .....  :D

STIG

1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee', 440 Six-Pack, Genuine Big Block, R/T SE

From way down South in the land of Kiwis.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: Ghoste on January 19, 2013, 12:05:39 PM
I'm sure the new owner will treasure it.

It is going to a very good home.

Quote from: WINGIN IT on January 19, 2013, 12:35:08 PM
You'd think you'd want to put the car on the bottom, didn't look like that wing would clear the top of that trailer ... :o

The driver wanted it up top to eliminate the possibility af anything dripping or falling on it. BTW, the wing cleared by about 4-5 inches. As far as I know, the new owner isn't here.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: WINGIN IT on January 19, 2013, 05:40:44 PM
Quote from: Ghoste on January 19, 2013, 02:37:26 PM
:lol: Or maybe a bigger one to fit all those Benjis .....  :D

I'm now having a new one custom made. Here's my new design........

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 16, 2013, 12:49:56 PM

Would you believe me if I said that right after I started this thread a buyer p/m'ed me and the very next day had his man-servant come to my house with breifcase full of Benjamins?   ;)

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 19, 2013, 07:26:43 PM

It is going to a very good home.

Quote from: WINGIN IT on January 19, 2013, 12:35:08 PM

The driver wanted it up top to eliminate the possibility af anything dripping or falling on it. BTW, the wing cleared by about 4-5 inches. As far as I know, the new owner isn't here.

Maybe the man-servant PM'd you?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

1970Moparmann

Quote from: nascarxx29 on January 20, 2013, 02:46:33 AM
If it fits it ships :icon_smile_big:

You have some cool pictures in your photobucket!

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Moparmatty

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on January 16, 2013, 07:10:45 PM
Truth be told, this deal has been in the making for 7 months and a couple of weeks ago, I thought the deal had fallen through. Here's a picture of the M code car I'm still interested in. It has 23K original miles, but it's far from stock. The engine is mildly built with headers, SS springs, frame connectors, nicely done mini-tubs in the rear, elec fuel pump, Flowmasters. The car was originally a 4-speed, but now is a column shift automatic. the hump is still in the floor & the 4 speed stuff goes with the car, although it is a 23 spline. The car in non matching numbers & the rear quarters have been replaced up to the top of the body line. the car is a solid 5-footer and is built for fun. I think will do the mid 12's easily. With all that, what do the experts think it's worth?

I'm pretty sure I've rode in that car.

Serious question here: Does it have a pickle hanging from the rear view mirror?
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Mytur Binsdirti

Pickle, what pickle?  ;)

Moparmatty

That car flat out rips!

Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

Mytur Binsdirti

Sure does. When I go to FLA to pick up my hemi, I'm 99% sure I'm going to buy that while I'm there.  :cheers:

You must know Ray then.

Moparmatty

Yes I know Ray. I didn't realize he had that. I think it was owned by a Tom back in 1996 when went for a ride in it.
Matt Tebbutt
Ontario, Canada

WINGIN IT

:drool5: I love blue birds.
So what's in the pickle?  :D

Mytur Binsdirti

Just your basic warmed over 69 M code Road Runner.   ;)

Patronus

I dont know man.. from that red Daytona to that green thing.. Nice cars, no doubt.. but..  :scratchchin:
And $35K... :scratchchin:
30 sounds better..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE