News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Topher - headlightman

Started by randy73, January 19, 2013, 01:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randy73

I sent my headlight motor to him over a month ago, he has cashed my check and sent 2 emails over 3 weeks ago saying he would ship my motor, now I have not received and reply's to my last 2 emails and I am starting to get nervous.
The only things I have left to do is put my fender and hood on and install my hideaways, has anybody else had this kind of problem w/him?

Ghoste

Always found Topher to be 100% straight up.

b5blue

Got a headlight motor gear set from him, 100% fine!  :2thumbs:

macca3441

I'm over in Australia, I've dealt with him and apart from a few delays....I got my gear as promised!
All good!!

Wade

Topher

Just sent you an email Randy. Sorry for the delay!   :cheers:
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

67RedCharger

Hey there Topher, good to see you around again.  You and Ghoste are good  people and it is good to see both of you still in the game with the rest of us.

~ Don ~  ie: 67redcharger
Original Owner "Ole Red" 1967 Red Dodge Charger

randy73

Quote from: Topher on January 20, 2013, 07:20:06 PM
Just sent you an email Randy. Sorry for the delay!   :cheers:
Not trying to be an a$$, but you cashed my check over a month ago, talked to my UPS driver Friday and he says he has had nothing for me. I am sitting here waiting to put my car back together and have nothing. You are costing me time and money, all I want is my motor back.

A383Wing

somebody pee in yer Cheerios's today Randy??

sometimes life's happenings get in the way...

randy73

Quote from: A383Wing on January 20, 2013, 11:53:53 PM
somebody pee in yer Cheerios's today Randy??

sometimes life's happenings get in the way...

No, but I havea guy who was supposed to have my car last wednesday to paint, but it is sitting in my garage instead, I was promised the motor would be sent on the 27th or 28th. The guy psinting my car was giving me a $800 discount, because he had nothing else going on this up coming week. So YES, I am PISSED off, I understand thins come up, but do NOT tell something you cannot deliver. I have waited and not said anything, for 3 weeks, but now he is costing me money and I am looking on ebay and these motors are going for 6-700 dollars. I am trying to put the guy down, but I was expecting my motor 3 weeks ago and I do not have it and he said he sent it, but Joe my UPS driver that I have known for over a year says ha has had nothing for me, so YES I am wondering what is going on, am I being had or what.

Topher

Mystery solved. I am a little curious as to how it is you couldn't have your car painted without a headlight motor.  :shruggy:
Topher

mauve66

topher, got mine yesterday, haven't had tiime to open the box yet, they better be pretty or i'll start my own thread :nana:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Topher

Oh, dems purty boss, real purty.
Topher

randy73

Quote from: Topher on January 22, 2013, 08:20:13 PM
Mystery solved. I am a little curious as to how it is you couldn't have your car painted without a headlight motor.  :shruggy:

The reason being is that the front bumper is off the car, cannot drive car without a bumper. Was waiting for the motor, as I have never installed the headlights in my car and since he is painting the bumper and grills, wanted them right before I send the car off, as I know with my luck, I will do something to the paint installing the bumper after painting.

ODZKing

Quote from: randy73 on January 23, 2013, 02:14:40 PM
... as I know with my luck, I will do something to the paint installing the bumper after painting.
Oh yeah, been there.  Got a list of touch ups for the spring when he doe sthe final buffing.

Topher

Makes sense. If you buy the real good blue painter's tape and put it along the edges of where you're working, like fender, door, quarter edges and such, you will greatly reduce the chance of knicking your paint. It will come of real easy too. Wrap electrical tape around wrenches, extensions, sockets and ratchets to keep them from knicking the paint too.

Topher

AKcharger

randy73

Quote from: Topher on January 23, 2013, 08:50:55 PM
Makes sense. If you buy the real good blue painter's tape and put it along the edges of where you're working, like fender, door, quarter edges and such, you will greatly reduce the chance of knicking your paint. It will come of real easy too. Wrap electrical tape around wrenches, extensions, sockets and ratchets to keep them from knicking the paint too.

Well never thought of that, but I got the motor and car goes off to be painted.