News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone remember these?

Started by hatersaurusrex, January 30, 2013, 11:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

Definitely for the under 40 guys, but the Dukes of Hazzard started my love of Chargers, and this was my very first Charger toy when I was probalby 4 or 5.    It was called a Wrist Racer, and it was a 'watch' with a pod on top that held the car, you wound the car up and hit the button and it ran down a little ramp onto the floor.  They had a Rosco car too but I've long since lost that.     This one's a bit worn but I was a bit rough on it as a kid :)

Untitled by tecmotimes, on Flickr
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

hatersaurusrex

Here's a pic of a complete one someone else took

Dukes of Hazzard - Wrist Racer by WiL2029, on Flickr

JB400

I believe I had one of those, not the General of course.  Long lost though :icon_smile_dissapprove:

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 30, 2013, 11:57:07 PM
I believe I had one of those, not the General of course.  Long lost though :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Knight Rider one maybe?  My nephew (same age as me) had the KITT one...

Cooter

Yep, had one myself.

How bout one of the DOH dinner trays? I got the one with all three and the GL pictured. Got that thing bout 30 years ago.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

wingcar

I found five different DOH Coloring books at a tourist/Hotel gift store in Northern Arizona a few years back.  I brought one of each as they were old (read that as a collectable)....they had a handful still on hand when I left.........

(By the way, I use the term "Collectable" anytime I want to buy a toy or such and the wife asks me why I want it....................works for the most part.................LOL)
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

JT01

I have it and Roscos police car

bill440rt

I had that when I was a kid.  :yesnod:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce