News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What happened to Mike Goyette of Dayclona?

Started by Vegas_Nick, May 16, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas_Nick

Tried the email that I could find (Yahoo) Messenger on Facebook.. no joy. Any ideas how to reach him? Just wanted to ask a few questions as I am considering building (or having built) a wing and nose for my #71 car. Just want to ask about some dimensions and fitment is all.

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: Vegas_Nick on May 16, 2019, 01:14:59 PM
Tried the email that I could find (Yahoo) Messenger on Facebook.. no joy. Any ideas how to reach him? Just wanted to ask a few questions as I am considering building (or having built) a wing and nose for my #71 car. Just want to ask about some dimensions and fitment is all.

He's a member here "Dayclona"...send him a p.m.

DAY CLONA

Quote from: Vegas_Nick on May 16, 2019, 01:14:59 PM

Nick, the Yahoo don't work... contact me at dayclona@gmail.com

Mike