News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV show "Graveyard Carz" Poll Question

Started by TUFCAT, March 06, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If the current format of "Graveyard CarZ" was only about FORD... would you watch it?

YES.... I love everything about the show - Mark's a genius!
5 (5%)
MAYBE.... I enjoy all auto restoration shows like this. MOPAR is the icing on the cake, but not required for me to enjoy it.
23 (23%)
MOST LIKELY  NOT.... I'd still enjoy some parts of the show, but without Mopars it wouldn't keep me interested.
21 (21%)
NO WAY.... Right now I'm only watching for the Mopars.
31 (31%)
HELL NO!....  This show has already become a total waste of my time. Ford's could only make it worse
13 (13%)
I NEVER HEARD OF IT..... My satellite or cable company doesn't carry the Velocity Channel.
7 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 100

TUFCAT

71ChallengeHer

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TXcharger70

TUFCAT

[EDITED]:

For those wondering what the hell I'm talking about....the show is called "Graveyard Carz" aired on the Velocity Channel.  Its channel 281 on DirecTV.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Me too & Ill say that I voted NO WAY!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Fred

You forgot to include.....

Don't have the show over here.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: Fred on March 06, 2013, 08:39:38 PM
You forgot to include.....

Don't have the show over here.
You'll have to excuse Tuffy,  too much catnip for him this afternoon ;) I got excluded from the pole as well. :bawling:

TruckDriver

I cant get the show. Charter doesn't have the channel here :brickwall:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

projectanimal

northwest CT

Nwcharger

Got my vote. The show is really good and getting better. Marks attitude reminds me of my own. I would love to restore mopars for a living.  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

4cruzin

My apologies . . . . Not sure what show this is??  On speed channel?    :icon_smile_question:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Nwcharger

Quote from: 4cruzin on March 06, 2013, 09:52:00 PM
My apologies . . . . Not sure what show this is??  On speed channel?    :icon_smile_question:

Velocity channel. 281 for direct tv. Not sure about the other carriers.  :2thumbs:
1969 coronet wagon

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

TUFCAT

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

DC_1

I've watched it and have found a source to download the episodes because my cable provider doesn't offer Velocity channel. If they weren't restoring Mopars I wouldn't bother with it. I put up with all the corny antics and drama onle because of the cars.

69 OUR/TEA

Sorry I took so long to vote,was watching all my DVR's of Fast and Loud !!!!! No matter what they have for cars,I enjoy that show better.If their show isn't mostly staged,I have more respect for them.They show WAY more car stuff happening IMO.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

TUFCAT

Here's a voting recap after 26 hours of voting:  (March 07, 2013, 06:58:04 PM)

YES:  3   5.3%
MAYBE:  13   22.8%
MOST LIKELY NOT:  12   21.1%
NO WAY:   21    38.8%
HELL NO!:  4   7%
NEVER HEARD OF:  4   7%

TOTAL VOTES:  57

Budnicks

I voted maybe #2, I like cars shows period & I love my Mopars & I like many other brands too... I'm an equal opportunity gear head... hopefully they get better with time, the being about Mopars is a big bonus for sure...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

TUFCAT

65 votes so far.....can we get to 100? :icon_smile_wink:

JB400

Maybe you should start buying votes :whistling:

Silver R/T

Should add an option "don't care for the show"...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722