News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

TV show "Graveyard Carz" Poll Question

Started by TUFCAT, March 06, 2013, 05:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If the current format of "Graveyard CarZ" was only about FORD... would you watch it?

YES.... I love everything about the show - Mark's a genius!
5 (5%)
MAYBE.... I enjoy all auto restoration shows like this. MOPAR is the icing on the cake, but not required for me to enjoy it.
23 (23%)
MOST LIKELY  NOT.... I'd still enjoy some parts of the show, but without Mopars it wouldn't keep me interested.
21 (21%)
NO WAY.... Right now I'm only watching for the Mopars.
31 (31%)
HELL NO!....  This show has already become a total waste of my time. Ford's could only make it worse
13 (13%)
I NEVER HEARD OF IT..... My satellite or cable company doesn't carry the Velocity Channel.
7 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 100

TUFCAT

TUFCAT

JB400

How many new accounts did you have to create to get the magic 100 :nana:

TUFCAT

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 07:48:51 PM

I'm not a douchebag whore. :icon_smile_dissapprove:  But thanks for the vote of confidence Justin.  :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 21, 2013, 07:49:48 PM

I'm not a douchebag whore. :icon_smile_dissapprove:  But thanks for the vote of confidence Justin.  :shruggy:
douchebag whore  NO!!!!     Kitty Whore YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 21, 2013, 07:49:48 PM

Full apologies.  I should give you more credit. Considering...... :D

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on March 21, 2013, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 04:23:16 PM
Thanks for the perspective, but talking about the show and not the individual, at least there was a large segment of the show that actually dealt with the automotive hobby, instead of trips to the nearest burger joint
Fake dead lines and fake pressure ( DRAMA ) to get it done for auction, throwing cars away because they had rust in them .  In california they can only work on rust free cars .  Fake drama between him and chris about parts that are non existant when you can go to the year one or Bea catalog and order them .  Then the inflated prices for parts and labor they quote .   That show was a way bigger joke .   IMHO  and yes i have watch every episode several times .   :Twocents:
Considering the show is almost 10 years old now, not everything could have been gotten in a catalog then.  Also, most of the cars they did were done in 4-6 weeks, so yeah, in order to do cars that fast, rust free cars were sort of a requirement, unless they hired additional guys to work around the clock.  As far as the made up drama, that's just part of tv.  They don't make a reality car show that doesn't have made up drama.  Tv producers wouldn't tolerate the real world car guys.  Who in thier right mind would watch an old fart :nana: behind a parts counter arguing with a young gun on a computer for a half hour when they live 120 miles apart?

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on March 21, 2013, 04:10:18 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on March 21, 2013, 02:59:15 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 03:06:40 AM
I wish Barry White was still doing it.  American Hot Rod was nice to watch as well.  Rides was cool too.
:2thumbs:
barry whites a douche bag  , I asked him a couple questions on face book and he started screaming at me and then told me to call him when i had 100k and a car for him to build for me  .   :Twocents:
The show wrecks to riches was good thou...  :nana:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 10:20:47 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 21, 2013, 04:32:26 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 21, 2013, 04:23:16 PM
Thanks for the perspective, but talking about the show and not the individual, at least there was a large segment of the show that actually dealt with the automotive hobby, instead of trips to the nearest burger joint
Fake dead lines and fake pressure ( DRAMA ) to get it done for auction, throwing cars away because they had rust in them .  In california they can only work on rust free cars .  Fake drama between him and chris about parts that are non existant when you can go to the year one or Bea catalog and order them .  Then the inflated prices for parts and labor they quote .   That show was a way bigger joke .   IMHO  and yes i have watch every episode several times .   :Twocents:
Considering the show is almost 10 years old now, not everything could have been gotten in a catalog then.  Also, most of the cars they did were done in 4-6 weeks, so yeah, in order to do cars that fast, rust free cars were sort of a requirement, unless they hired additional guys to work around the clock.  As far as the made up drama, that's just part of tv.  They don't make a reality car show that doesn't have made up drama.  Tv producers wouldn't tolerate the real world car guys.  Who in thier right mind would watch an old fart :nana: behind a parts counter arguing with a young gun on a computer for a half hour when they live 120 miles apart?
If it was such a fantastic show its still on right  ?   Oh no really it was only on for two sseason  10 show the first season and 6 show the second season and then it got cancelled  oh what a shame  :)  And yes everytime barry was screaming at chris about finding unobtainable used parts they were parts that were in the year one catalog because i was sitting in front of the TV yelling just order them aftermarket because everything else on the car was . Again i watch every episode from day one first runs .   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE