News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone hear from Shakey lately?

Started by bull, March 10, 2013, 06:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Quote from: Shakey on September 05, 2014, 02:23:40 PM
 When I bought my car I only had one child who was only a year old so I was able to spend a lot of time working on the car.  Something happened  :shruggy:  and then I had another girl!

The suspense is KILLIN me!  What happened?! 

In any case it's good to see you're still around-congratulations on the family developments, that's what matters most...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

69charger2002

Good to see ya back Mike! Another old timer checking back in. :)
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Lord Warlock

Amazing how fast time flies when you have kids running around :).  And how it makes you put things off till later.  Kids are finally gone here, and I have more time for car things now. Maybe I'll actually get mine driving soon.

I remember shakey, Its been a while though.
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

NHCharger

Hey Shakey- good to see you back.
Bull has been MIA since early May-   :scratchchin: :scratchchin:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Shakey

Nice to see everyone again!   :cheers:

Hope everyone has been doing well.

472 R/T SE

Hey Mike!   :wave:

I seen you posted in Dan's thread about his buddy's rig being made into a convertible & was gonna say...the hell with the totaled Charger, Shakey's back.  But figured it'd be frowned upon?  

Welcome back sir.  I'm not around as much but always wondered how you were doing.  DD has mentioned you over @ the Registry so we could get our "Shakey fix".   :smilielol:

Shakey

Hiya Mike - nice to see you again too!   :cheers:

Have to credit Dodge Don with getting me motivated to finish the car - it's finally on the road and has been for the past, oh I'd say 5 or 6 weeks.  It now has just over 700 miles on it and it drives like a champ!

Glad to hear/see you're doing well.  It was nice to reconnect with so many old friends here.  I probably stated it before but I felt I didn't have much to offer as far as updates so didn't stop in as I probably should have.

Take a look as I posted a thread with some photos not long ago and received so many very nice compliments.

All the best buddy - good to hear from you!   :cheers:

Shakey

Good Day Everyone,

Hope you all have been doing good.

I thought I'd stop in and say hello.  Dodge Don and I have gotten together a few times this summer and the site came into the conversation.

Time sure does fly by...looking through some of my old posts and seeing the dates when I was working on my car, when the project went into hiatus and when the car was finally finished and on the road - wow - it's 2022!

I'll pop once in a while and try to figure out how to post pics / videos again.

:cheers:

tan top

Quote from: Shakey on August 30, 2022, 08:56:31 PM
Good Day Everyone,

Hope you all have been doing good.

I thought I'd stop in and say hello.  Dodge Don and I have gotten together a few times this summer and the site came into the conversation.

Time sure does fly by...looking through some of my old posts and seeing the dates when I was working on my car, when the project went into hiatus and when the car was finally finished and on the road - wow - it's 2022!

I'll pop once in a while and try to figure out how to post pics / videos again.

:cheers:

good to see ya  :2thumbs: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Back N Black

Quote from: Shakey on October 29, 2014, 02:45:08 PM

Hiya Mike - nice to see you again too!   :cheers:

Have to credit Dodge Don with getting me motivated to finish the car - it's finally on the road and has been for the past, oh I'd say 5 or 6 weeks.  It now has just over 700 miles on it and it drives like a champ!

Glad to hear/see you're doing well.  It was nice to reconnect with so many old friends here.  I probably stated it before but I felt I didn't have much to offer as far as updates so didn't stop in as I probably should have.

Take a look as I posted a thread with some photos not long ago and received so many very nice compliments.

All the best buddy - good to hear from you!   :cheers:

Nice to hear from you. I was talking to a friend about your car last week. We were discussing F6 green chargers.

DD

Shakey's car with mine at a Mopar buddies shop

Mike's car is wicked fast since he got the motor built up.  :2thumbs:

rollingthunder

I am still around don't log in much anymore went by dodge r/t on the old board.    seem like there was a tee shirt in there some where. :shruggy:
life's to short have a blast before its gone.