News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Aero cars at the Strip!

Started by Montreal Wing Car, March 25, 2013, 08:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

areibel

That name is familiar, I think he used to live in NW Pennsylvania, in Erie or close.  I'd have to ask some of our other club members but I think that's a car that used to be at our show.

hemi68charger

Quote from: Highbanked Hauler on March 29, 2013, 11:46:45 AM
Thats funny, the vacume hoses on this car are cut at the firewall. On mine they are cut at the radiator support just behind the battery.

My 1st 500 had the hoses cut at the firewall and my current one down by the battery......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

69_500

I noticed the lines cut at the firewall as well. My question is were they like that or did a previous owner do it. I asked Jerry N about his because its cut at firewall and he said he did it. The unrestored cars I have looked at, still have them going to the radiator area at least. And the few that I have seen that don't still go there, the owners admit they are the ones who cut them because they aren't being used.

ws23rt

Mine were cut at the fire wall. Was led to believe that they were all cut at that point. So maybe some had the vac can left in?

ws23rt

Along a the same kinda thing. Since the factory wire harness did not reach the new trunk light switch is there any evidence that that was addressed at the factory. Mine still hangs short.

69_500

Are you talking about the A01 trunk light? Where they moved the tab from the original place to the new trunk opening? I don't recall seeing any extensions, just pulled tight. Will have to dig through some pictures. Just curious, but did your drivers side tail light housing have the word "YES" written in yellow grease pencil?

ws23rt

The light is mounted as It was when I got the car. appears fac. The ground wire is about 6 in short from the switch. there are no markings on the drivers side tail light hsg.

moparstuart

:popcrn: :popcrn: my former car looks to have been tampered with
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

472 R/T SE

Quote from: WINGIN IT on March 27, 2013, 12:56:49 PM
I'd put a black stripe on it  :D , and then add steelies and dog dishes  :D :D
Hey if you're gonna go black, go all the way .
:icon_smile_big:

this

odcics2

Any pics of the cars racing?   :shruggy:

That's the only reason they were built, to race!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

:cheers:
I've never owned anything but a MoPar. Can you say that?