News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superbird rear glass

Started by billssuperbird, March 27, 2013, 07:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billssuperbird

Rear glass for sale on eBay item number 200909989371 superbird and daytona

hemi68charger

Sounds like someone's stepping up. I know AMD is developing the Daytona backglass and trim, but not sure about Superbirds...........
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

WINGIN IT

So who's going to be the guineau pig and let us know if it fits and of good quality?  :popcrn:

moparstuart

Quote from: WINGIN IT on March 27, 2013, 01:05:28 PM
So who's going to be the guineau pig and let us know if it fits and of good quality?  :popcrn:
I know it wont fit mine   :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Lighthorseman

Quote from: moparstuart on March 27, 2013, 01:17:46 PM
...Nor mine.   :nana:

garyd2831

I spoke with AMD last week regarding the Daytona back glass and the said it won't be ready until the Summer.  I also noticed the other day under the "Upcoming" parts sections of their web page that the Daytona glass and trim was no longer listed.  I have been calling there every month trying to get more information regarding the Daytona glass.  In addition they have no clue to how much they will be charging for their glass and trim.

pettybird

Quote from: Lighthorseman on March 28, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on March 27, 2013, 01:17:46 PM
...Nor mine.   :nana:

Hell--we have real cars here and they'll probably fit about as well as the last repop stuff, which was OK but not great.  There wasn't enough curve to the glass.