News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

another name this part

Started by 69chargerdad, February 19, 2006, 09:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69chargerdad

any body know where these go???      Ken

Chryco Psycho

the botton pic is the lock tab for the threaded axle end play adjuster on the right side of the diff ,
the second last on is also mounted behind the brake booster & hold the harness going over the top odf the booster
the top one holds the brake line off the master & the battery cable tuck under the other side & mounts to the left inner fender  if I remeber correctly

Just 6T9 CHGR

Bracket #1 holds the speedo cable and the brake line against the l/s inner fender

Bracket #2 holds the battery cable to the l/s inner fender as well

Bracket #3 holds the battery calble onto the lower part of the frame rail near the starter

Bracket #4???

See pics
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rare69

man chris am i going to bug you when i start putting my car back together! you might just have to come over and stay a week or so.

69chargerdad

thank you so much  you guys are     AWESOME !!!      we hope to fire it up in 2 weeks   pics are coming soon.   Ken and Marcus :cheers:

Chryco Psycho

Steve P.

#4)  You mean the axle bearing adjustment lock on the right axle/?? Right?? That's what it looks like to me..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Chryco Psycho

Steve P.

Ok, cool. Not being much of a rear end man I wasn't sure if maybe there wasn't another just like it..  ;)

PS.   Great shots Chris. I would love to see your car in person one day..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida