News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NwCharger and I went junk yarding. Lots of pics.

Started by C_stripes, April 25, 2013, 01:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

Last week, we had an extra day and decided to go check out Wildcat auto in Sandy, OR. Lots of cool stuff, and they are pretty easy to get along with. They do sell whole cars and have lots of projects. No Chargers though...

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

C_stripes

C_stripes

C_stripes

I guess there are first gen, and third gen Chargers, just no second...

A "real" Daytona Charger even.

A mexican Duster/Super Bee

C_stripes

Its a pretty fun place to explore and like I said, they are good people. Prices are fair and its not overly picked over. A lot of the trim, lights, etc... not on cars, is in their buildings. They also have a lot more project cars not shown. It was kind of hard for me to get around with my back so jacked up. I can't wait for surgery...

Hope you enjoyed the pics...

If you call them, tell them you seen the pics on DC.com

r4daytona

place looks amazing as far as organization!  They have a hood lip moulding for a 63 Valiant??  I saw what looked like a red 63 in the one picture. Alot better than a place by me.

C_stripes

I am not sure,give them a call. they have so much stuff. Next time your out here looking at/working on your Daytona, let me know and I would love to go up there again.

Mytur Binsdirti

F8-4life

With that many cars you'd think there would be more chargers.

C_stripes

Quote from: F8-4life on April 25, 2013, 02:38:05 PM

He had several, but a few years ago they all were bought.

tan top

awesome lot of  pictures CS  :yesnod:  thanks for posting  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

ODZKing

Awesome pic, wish I were closer.  Maybe a visit to Bryan's   :scratchchin:

Bob T

Thanks for putting the pics up C stripes  :2thumbs: Cool yard
Even spied Imperials and a 60 Windsor -or maybe it was a 300F  :scratchchin:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Patronus

Never seen a cleaner junkyard, looks almost fake.. like they just moved in.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

472 R/T SE

Ed used to be pretty proud of his stuff out there but it sounds like he might have fell off one of those stacks & landed on his head.   :smilielol:   All his overseas customers' must be done?  He runs one of these purdy rig's.

Check out the last pic, the rear driver's side tire is off the ground.  Sweeeet.

A guy by the name of Dennis wouldn't happen to have been working out there was he?

I know they added on a while back, they done a nice job.  As straight & even as those stacks are you'd think they used transit-levels & prisms?

marshallfry01

1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Nwcharger

That was a fun day... I love going up to wildcats. The last 68-70 charger they had was around 2008-2009 that i remember and it looked like Swiss cheese. But they seem to have a few charger parts in various vans in the yard. Chargers around here are hard to find. There are a couple guys around here that flip them for a living and they are out like hawks. If you go on portland craigslist and search 68 charger you'll see several posts a day from the same 2 guys wanting to buy chargers. What really upsets me is when they post other people's pictures as there own cars. Just did that the other day with Stuart's red rt charger he just sold.
1969 coronet wagon

moparstuart

Quote from: Nwcharger on April 26, 2013, 10:18:09 AM
That was a fun day... I love going up to wildcats. The last 68-70 charger they had was around 2008-2009 that i remember and it looked like Swiss cheese. But they seem to have a few charger parts in various vans in the yard. Chargers around here are hard to find. There are a couple guys around here that flip them for a living and they are out like hawks. If you go on portland craigslist and search 68 charger you'll see several posts a day from the same 2 guys wanting to buy chargers. What really upsets me is when they post other people's pictures as there own cars. Just did that the other day with Stuart's red rt charger he just sold.
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ws23rt

Quote from: F8-4life on April 25, 2013, 02:38:05 PM

One would think there would be more chargers. But chargers are in demand. (you guys).  I know these folks (great people by the way).I gave them a 69 and 70 charger in trade for yard credit some years ago. When I come in looking for something they look me up and bingo come this way, what are you looking for, take your time, look around,. They spend a lot of effort to keep things organized. and in this climate that is a big deal. What you see in those pictures shows that are motivated to preserve these cars.

TruckDriver

LOL, you call that a junk yard. Here is Wisconsin, that's called a gold mine of all restorable cars and trucks. I saw at least 6 I would love to have, including both trucks.  :yesnod:

The worse cars in your photos would bring 2 or 3 grand here.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P