News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hey guys need opinions on this chally

Started by generalfan01, February 21, 2006, 12:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

generalfan01

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4614620137&fromMakeTrack=true

looks like a pretty good deal to me, and ive always liked challys, even thou its not a 70 it would be a good vanishing point remake car, so what do you yall think?

Blown70

To be honest,  I just bought a 70 with the grille more solid I would say than that. for less.

IMO it is worth 2500-3000 NO MORE...... I am sure someone will jump on me for that but that is my opinion.

NOW you have to decide how bad you want it..... To you mabe it would be worth more,  Do you want to wait or also is it close to you?

I know of a 70 or 71 R/T for 3500 that needs the rear section replaced but it comes with the car.  But is in AZ

Tom

Telvis

In the condition it's in I wouldnt go more that 4K.

RD

Quote from: Telvis on February 21, 2006, 02:47:56 PM
In the condition it's in I wouldnt go more that 4K.

ditto that remark... and there is alot to still be done to it.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

blackcharger

"74 was the last year, so that's in it's favor. I'd go $3500

Dave

69 charger man

hahhaa... that usto be my friends car.. he bought it from the same person i bought my 70 charger from back around 2001 2002... lol... he paid 2500 -3000 cant really remember for sure.... he kept it and wanted to restore it, but he really has no mechinical skills, or tools so i guess he sold it to the guy that has it on ebay.. that guy (ebay guy) is an allright dude.. a few years a go he was busted for selling clone cars stating that they were real ones and forced to sell his business, but he opened up anouther one down the road.. the car needs work as they all do, but all i remember is that the rear part of the frame rails are soft... ie where the shackles go is rotted out... not a biggie but u have to fix it the right way..
- ttly ray