News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

516 project head pics

Started by aifilaw, February 21, 2006, 01:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aifilaw

I know I haven't been around much...nowhere near as mcuh as I'd like....I feel kinda useless since chryco and firefigher and a few others all beat me to answering the questions in the tech area's before I can...so I'm left either saying "yes I agree" "what he said" or adding a short something....  :rotz:

anyways, I just got the heads back from the machine shop for their decking and getting the exhaust valves setup... so I have a bit more to clean up as you can see from the pics and then back to the machine shop for a 30 degree back-cut, reset the geometry and a jet-wash/hot tank and they are ready to go on the car...

unfortunately since I'm tring to pay for a wedding, honeymoon, and currently unemployed since I can't seem to find a job (anyone need a CSEE?!?!?), I'm trying to finish this up with about $200....I was really hoping to be able to afford a set of iron ductiles and get a solid cam, lifters, pushrods and the valve assembly...but it looks like I'm going to be stuck going with a hydrallic cam and reusing pushrods, rockers and everything else. :(

here they are

'72 B5 Metallic Blue Hardtop
426" Wedge - Hydraulic Roller Stealth heads