News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Woodgrain Pattern

Started by Judhudson, February 21, 2006, 01:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judhudson

Does anyone know of a place either online or at a store that carries some woodgrain pattern sheets?  What I want to do is cut out some pieces and use them on parts that they don't make repro-woodgrain for.

Judhudson

Never mind, found what I was lookin for at Lowes! :D

Ghoste

And is it a specific product that you want to share the details with us?  No secrets here.

Judhudson

Well....it turns out it didn't work.  It was that Easy Liner stuff.  It is horrible at sticking and doesn't have a shine effect.  But I hope to find a shiny woodgrain material out there somewhere.  There has to be one....

bill440rt

Check with 3M. They make most decals for auto companies. You might be able to but a large sheet or roll of woodgrain material.
Or, as a different route, go to the dealer and ask them to order you a woodgrain overlay kit for a station wagon or something. There aren't many cars these days with woodgrain on them, so I don't know what kind of luck you'll have.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Wakko

Email this guy, he makes the dash decal kits.

gaza93@msn.com
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

austinpalibroda

ever use mac tac? i found some at walmart to recover my woodgrain door panels. doesnt match perfect, but its hard to tell and way cheaper for me right now than new door panels!
Canadian Mopar Boy.