News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need picture of the heater box area on a 1968 Charger w A/C

Started by 4402tuff4u, March 01, 2006, 08:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

I hope I posted this in the right section and I know I'm asking a bit much, but does someone have a photo of the above area of the heater box area. I'm specifically looking at how the water valve assembly on the firewall is connected on the inside. I know how the heater box is installed because I took mine out. I just don't know how the water valve assembly (square opening on firewall) on the inside is assembled and fits in the network of vacuum hoses and wire harness. My Charger came without it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pictures are of before and after (yesterday -trying to start putting the inside back while body guy works on the exterior).
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on March 01, 2006, 08:02:19 AM
... and I know I'm asking a bit much, but does someone...

Who cares ? that's the board purpouse... doesn't ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

dodgecharger-fan

Not a picture, but maybe the attached will help...

4402tuff4u

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on March 01, 2006, 01:27:45 PM
Not a picture, but maybe the attached will help...

Cool that will help me. I don't think that the water valve assembly in 68's had a diaphragm cannister like the schematic drawing above shows. Thanks for the reply. :thumbs:

Nacho, your right but some of the requests such as photo's take some doing to search and locate, especially photo's from under the dashboard! Thanks for the reply. :laugh:

Just 6T9 CHGR

That square hole actually has this triangular valve in it.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

4402tuff4u

Thanks Chris! your 69 is just detailed beautifully. I have that picture and others of your engine compartment from Carlisle  :nana: and I'm using them as a guide too.  :2thumbs:   You wont happen to have one from the other side, would ya?  :D

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on March 01, 2006, 04:12:03 PM
Thanks Chris! your 69 is just detailed beautifully. I have that picture and others of your engine compartment from Carlisle  :nana: and I'm using them as a guide too.  :2thumbs:   You wont happen to have one from the other side, would ya?  :D

Check your email :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on March 01, 2006, 03:34:59 PM
Nacho, your right but some of the requests such as photo's take some doing to search and locate, especially photo's from under the dashboard! Thanks for the reply. :laugh:

you can't imagine then how much I was tiresome when I was asking about seatbelts oprions on 3rd gens including pics... I think it took me around 6 months LOL... I started 4 times threads about that... SOOOOO ? I DID NEED THE INFO and finally I got it LOL....

also about interlock stuff :)

You can't imagine how much ppl here are on rebuilt stuff with dissasemblied cars, so oftenly it is easier that you think ;)

Also ppl with pics already on PC about the rebuilt process with pics about what exactly another need... casuality :P

ISN'T THIS WEBSITE WONDERFULL ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

4402tuff4u

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on March 02, 2006, 11:44:38 AM
Quote from: 4402tuff4u on March 01, 2006, 03:34:59 PM

you can't imagine then how much I was tiresome when I was asking about seatbelts oprions on 3rd gens including pics... I think it took me around 6 months LOL... I started 4 times threads about that... SOOOOO ? I DID NEED THE INFO and finally I got it LOL....

also about interlock stuff :)

You can't imagine how much ppl here are on rebuilt stuff with dissasemblied cars, so oftenly it is easier that you think ;)

Also ppl with pics already on PC about the rebuilt process with pics about what exactly another need... casuality :P

ISN'T THIS WEBSITE WONDERFULL ?

Nacho you are 100 % right, this site is a wealth of information. I'm taking pictures as I go along and assemble things on the 68. I know someone on this site will need it some day and I'll be glad to share it. I can honestly say that I have over 300 pictures so far of my Charger since I started disassembling and the restoration work. And I'm far from being done yet! 

Ghoste

Oh yeah!  Other then the off topic areas, (which are important in their own right) this entire board exists to help each other make our cars all they can be.  This has been better than any resto book ever written and far cheaper than calling on Roger Gibson or Govier.  It's the magazine you never have to wait for and the club meeting that never ends.  :icon_smile_big: