News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to size pictures so they are allowed on this forum.

Started by green69rt, July 10, 2013, 08:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

green69rt

Lot's of folks have a problem with this so here's how I do it.  Works if you have Windows 7 and a program called WINDOWS LIVE PHOTO GALLERY.

Start WINDOWS LIVE PHOTO GALLERY and on the top row of tabs click on HOME.
On the left side, browse thru your files till you find the pictures you want to resize by opening that folder.  The images in the folder will appear in the right hand pane.

On the top row of tabs click on VIEW and then below that find the FILE SIZE button and click on that.  Under each picture should appear the size of the picture so you know what you have.

Select the picture you want to work with and click on it so it is highlighted.

Next, click on the EDIT tab and immediately under that click on RESIZE.

In the SELECT A SIZE dropdown, use SMALLER or CUSTOM (your choice.)  If you use custom you will need to enter the MAXIMUM DIMENSIONS.

Click on RESIZE AND SAVE if you want to save the smaller picture in the same folder.  If you want to save the picture in another folder click on the BROWSE...  button to create another folder to save the small picture in or save it in an existing folder.

The picture will be save with a funny name so your original is undisturbed.

After the picture is saved, check the size to see if it is small enough.  If not repeat the process.

Hope this helps.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

green69rt