News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

someone asked if I knew of any 68-69 Coronets for sale, heres some in the wild

Started by C_stripes, July 11, 2013, 03:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

Here are a few that I know of, will add a few more in a little while.

Can get more pictures.

68 Coronet 500 for $3500

69 Coronet 4dr 383 car $2500

69 Coronet R/T Ramcharger hood Side Scoop car, factory red. $6500 with no engine or $8000 with non numbers engine

69 Numbers matching 383 Q5 turquoise Bee, complete, but apart. $8500

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

ws23rt

I see a rear deck lid RT emblem I need.---Nice find of cars in what looks like a good weather place for there elderly retirement.

bakerhillpins

Man that 68 is nice lookin.  Is it complete?  Looks to be a white int car, what was its original exterior color?
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ghoste

One of my earliest cars was a 69 Coronet 500 and for sure not the worst thing I ever spent my money on.  Those could be some good projects for somebody.

chargerboy69

A 69 turquoise  side scoop Bee.  :2thumbs:  What a great ride with fantastic color.

The 68 does not look half bad either.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

C_stripes

They are all in AZ. The side scoop car is the R/T and is factory red. The bee is turquoise, but I don't think it's a side scoop car
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

dodgey68

when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

fc7_plumcrazy

thanks for sharing the pics.
Any other 68-70 B-bodys there?

Carsten

bakerhillpins

Quote from: C_stripes on July 18, 2013, 01:38:32 PM
They are all in AZ. The side scoop car is the R/T and is factory red. The bee is turquoise, but I don't think it's a side scoop car

Do you know anything more about the 68 500 car? That wasn't a factory color in 68 was it?
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein

fc7_plumcrazy

the colour on the 68 Coronet 500 looks like being Fj5 sublime/liemlight. It was a 1970 model year only colour. So it is not original to the 68 Coro 500

Carsten

bakerhillpins

Quote from: fc7_plumcrazy on July 30, 2013, 09:34:33 AM
the colour on the 68 Coronet 500 looks like being Fj5 sublime/liemlight. It was a 1970 model year only colour. So it is not original to the 68 Coro 500

Carsten

I didn't think so but I wondered if it wasn't some awful result of weathered yellow. Still like to know if it has a tag and what it is if it does.  :scratchchin:
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire