News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

where's the best place to get the charger 500 / daytona roof rail pieces?

Started by Shelby67air, July 22, 2013, 04:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby67air

I am slowly restoring a 69 charger 500, I want to get the rare pieces that are missing first. I need the chrome or stainless steel pieces that go on the roof rails to the right and left of the windshield. Also do they reproduce the hinges?? thanks

Ghoste

Both parts have been reproduced by individuals but not by any other source to my knowledge.  An infrequent visitor here, Daytonalo, has made pretty good repros of both I believe.  The A pillar trim for sure.  Anyone that has done them so far for others have done so in very limited quantities.

Shelby67air

ok, that's mostly why I can't find any to buy. Anyone know anything else? or where to buy?

DAY CLONA

Daytona R/T SE

Follow the discussion starting about 2/3 they way down this page:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,70102.225.html

I have no dog in this hunt, just passing it along...

Shelby67air

Ok thanks, now im getting some progress, looks like the top of the roof rails is an issue. But something is better then nothing. Hope to find a set soon. I want to start getting my car done. thanks everyone