News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Guess it is a BIG Opening for Dukes of Hazzard...

Started by Charger Aficionado, August 07, 2005, 02:50:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/04/AR2005080401944.html

Wow, I didn't think it would be this big...   I kinda had a feeling though when Jessica Simpson's video did so good...   #1 downloaded video on alot of sites...

8WHEELER

Good video, If I ever see the movie it will be to see her, but I also understand she
is really not in the movie very much from what I hear from the critic's, speaking of
them they can't believe the movie could be so dumb and stupid...............

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

BrianShaughnessy

I mentioned in chat the other day I believe the movie will be #1 at the box office this weekend but it'll be out on DVD by October - although I read somewhere it'll most likely be December for that.

The drive-in pulled the barrier tape for the classic car cruise-in and let the sh8theads with the minivans into the cordoned off area cause they ran out of room.   I'm kinda pissed about that.   Previous annual cruise-ins left the
area for the classics alone...   they must have shown a really crappy movie before.   I dunno... my first time there.   
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

morepower

it was a pretty good movie jude..did u go see it yet?
1968 Dodge Charger 496 Sublime Green 3.91 torqueflite. Built to drive. Best ET 11.73 at 117

2010 SRT Dodge Challenger 6.1 Hemi Orange 5 speed automatic. Daily Driver. Best ET 13.4 at 105

mustanghater

remember these boots are  made for walking.. away from the long line for DOH  :icon_smile_big:
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

General Ryan

Yeah it was good, not as bad as ALL say and I can see by the reaction of NON "Dukes" fans, that there will most likely be a sequal

BrianShaughnessy

The TV news has DOH at $31M for the weekend...  it's the box office champ.    :popcrn:

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.