News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Thank you to the aero folks who brought them to Columbus

Started by Ghoste, August 12, 2013, 03:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Didn't get to try and meet anyone but I saw your cars and it was fantastic.  I realize Columbus isn't the first choice for a lot of the wing car owners so this is one attendee who appreciated your efforts.

pettybird

There should have been more, but oh well.  We were going to bring Marty along with the B5 car but I got sick and didn't drive down...made mom do it instead. 

It was a good time, and it was cool to connect with some wing car owners who don't come out often (*cough* Dave Kanofsky *cough*)

1970Moparmann

I wish I could have gone with the Bird. 

Does anyone have any pictures?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Dave Kanofsky

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: pettybird on August 12, 2013, 04:37:39 PM
It was a good time, and it was cool to connect with some wing car owners who don't come out often (*cough* Dave Kanofsky *cough*)

I agree!  and you should really see a doctor about that cough, it doesn't sound good!
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

billssuperbird

pettybird

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on August 13, 2013, 06:55:40 AM

I agree!  and you should really see a doctor about that cough, it doesn't sound good!

lol

about 25 cars showed up, but a good 8-10 of them were scattered about.

Charger_Dart

It was nice to see a good showing on the wing cars but they were really spread out.

Watching the crunched green Daytona drive down the aisle at the Mopar Muscle tent was kind of cool. 
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

69charger2002

Quote from: pettybird on August 13, 2013, 08:55:31 AM
Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on August 13, 2013, 06:55:40 AM

lol

yeah i counted around 25 of them too. Only about 6 of them were daytonas.

about 25 cars showed up, but a good 8-10 of them were scattered about.
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

richRTSE

Quoteabout 25 cars showed up, but a good 8-10 of them were scattered about.

were there just 3 C500s there or did I miss any? (I saw the beautiful black hemi  :drool5: :drool5: , the green hemi in the swap meet area, and the T3 SE in the car corral)

Ghoste

Hoser2455

Would of loved to take my car there but still have about 3 weeks before it's finished.  Was a good show.  Got a few more questions answered about the wing cars which was great.