News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tacoma Sunbust car show

Started by SBBob, August 19, 2013, 10:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBBob

WOW!  I had a great time at the show.  Jan from Northern Calif. brought her super restored Superbird, 426 Hemi, counsel A/T.  It was the first time I ever showed with another hemi bird and we got to be side by side.  Jan is the original owner an it has just over 80,000 mile on it.  Thanks for the pictures Bryan!
Superbird Bob - 426 Hemi, 4 Speed, 3.54 Track Pack

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Dodge Boy

:2thumbs: I almost didn't go. Its a 3 hour drive one way. Have to say it was one of the best Mopar shows I've been to in a long time. :cheers:

SBBob

Was great talking to you again, and TY for the pic of the 71!

djcarguy

DID ANYONE GET PIX OF OTHER WING CARS?????   Was planning to bee there from eugene ,or.5hrs ride but have family an reunion that weekend up there,but got a belly bug attack.

been to mopar an several shows there,its a nice setting an shade too. sorry i missed the mopars an wing cars.is that a new challenger wing car in back of the pic by the petty blue car??

the limegreen hemi bird has been at woodburn the last few yrs i think. lady owner kept the car an replaced the hubby.nice gal and great story about her hemi cars. 

more pixs anyone??? sorry i missed it.latter dj  a sad wing dreamer   :popcrn: :drool5: :2thumbs:

RallyeMike

Bob, that has to be the 71 RR you were selling 10 +/- years ago?

I came and looked at it but just could not pull the trigger on "browwwn!" at the time. Actually a pretty neat car in my now jaded condition, because you just don't see that combination.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

5hunert

Bob, it was great to see you and reminisce about mopar shows back in the 80s! :cheers:

hemi68charger

Those are some great looking wings.......... I also dig that Air Grabber-equipped Road Runner.......  :2thumbs:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

70moparman

Nice pair of birds!!!  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Cool  RR too ~ dig the old paint/ decals /air grabber  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

SBBob

What a great SHOW and a great TIME.  Seeing the old pictures from 1985 was a blast and the 71 RR is a really neat car.  Has 2 fender tags and almost every option there was.  Would have kept it, but my LOVE is for the 70's.

djcarguy

Any more pixs missed the show and need a mopar fix soon?  thanks  DJ :popcrn: :popcrn:

5hunert

Quote from: djcarguy on September 07, 2013, 08:00:09 PM
  Any more pixs missed the show and need a mopar fix soon?  thanks  DJ :popcrn: :popcrn:

Here's Ben Snobar's C500.  Unrestored, F3 green on Green interior.

moparstuart

Quote from: 5hunert on September 08, 2013, 12:19:03 PM
  Any more pixs missed the show and need a mopar fix soon?  thanks  DJ :popcrn: :popcrn:

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: moparstuart on September 08, 2013, 01:26:24 PM

ditto.  Neat to see photos, don't see F3 on 500s that often (& unrestored even better...)

moparstuart

Quote from: XS29LA47V21 on September 09, 2013, 07:57:12 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 08, 2013, 01:26:24 PM

ditto.  Neat to see photos, don't see F3 on 500s that often (& unrestored even better...)
the F-3 looks pretty good not sure i would be able to handle the green interior though

Daytona Guy

What are the dates of that show??

Dane

djcarguy

was sunday aug 18 this yr. held at graham wash. fair grounds,, fronteer park,i think..  its just few miles south of puyallop fair ground off merridian ave..  been too several events there its nice an not all gaint spread out or all on hot blacktop and has trees and shade.dj  :2thumbs:

djcarguy

Any more pixs an info?? anyone thanks   :popcrn: :popcrn: :drool5: :drool5: wings make me drool :cheers: :cheers:

472 R/T SE

Some more pix of one of a couple hundred cool cars that Ben owns.

What I thought was the coolest car there was the '68 Charger survivor with 297k miles.  Spent 1st part of it's life in LA & moved to Seattle.  Rocket Resto Mike & one of his wrenches did all the work on this car & another one he owned for several years, a '69 Charger R/T iirc?.  Anyhoots, this guy passed away & left the 2 cars to Mike & his mechanic.