News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chargers in my neighborhood

Started by Spike, August 07, 2005, 07:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

My neighbor has a 68 R/T and his brother has this yellow 70. Add my 70 R/T S.E. and it looks pretty damn cool around here  :drive:

IBsmokin

I wanna see a pic with all three of them next to each other.

Ghoste

You're lucky.  I have a 34 Model A on one side and a Porsche Boxster on the other side and that's it.  There used to be a 66 Vette a couple of doors down but he moved.  There are some other old cars in my neighborhood but I'm the lone Mopar.
I'd like to see a pic of all three together as well.

Spike

In about a week or two I'll get all three together for a pic. Little busy trying to finish mine for the Nationals.

Blusmbl

Once I get a driveshaft under mine I'll have to swing by.  That makes at least 4 in a 2 mile radius. :D

I also know a guy who lives at 10 and Gratiot with a really, really sharp blue '71 Charger.  Original 340 car, now with a 440.
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

PocketThunder

Hippies in Saturns and Subaru's surround me  ::)
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

41husk

You can start your own 3 Chargers in one Shop thread.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

ChargerHound69

Well, how do 3 chargers look at one house in the neighborhood???

blackcharger

within a 5 mile radius, there's two '69 road runners(besides mine),'69 300 'vert, a '73 Charger,'65 Barracuda,'70 road runner,AAR 'Cuda,'68 Coronet, Barrel '69 1/2 runner, go a couple more miles and add a '69 Charger,Daytona,Daytone clone,'70 Challenger 'vert

Silver R/T

nice to have neighbors that are interested in same thing
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722