News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Before and After pics

Started by 01-RT-SE, March 01, 2006, 10:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01-RT-SE

Posted pics of Tom's 70 project the other day,found a few of the car when it was brought home. Just thought I would show what this thing looked like when he started.
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

As stated this is been a five year project so far,He has done two cars and a truck inbetween this time.
69 FEELS FINE

01-RT-SE

and now :icon_smile_approve:
69 FEELS FINE

Johnny SixPack

WOW!  :o

Talk about a transformation!  :icon_smile_cool:

That car is going to be such a stunner when he's finished!  :icon_smile_approve:

People won't believe how she started out.  :yesnod:

:2thumbs:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

01-RT-SE

Here is a pic of my 17 year old sons car we took while at Tom's
69 FEELS FINE

PocketThunder

You mean he didnt decide to stay with bronze?? :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

thats a great shade of green. is that sassy grass green?
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Mefirst

Just an unbelievable transformation... The green/black colour combo looks sweet..

6pkrunner

Gotta love when they come back from the near dead. Looks terrific.

dd44068

BB1

Looks great, love the color. Thank god you didn't return it to the original puke bronze.  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:
Green is in  :devil:
Delete my profile

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger_Fan

I missed your other thread, I had to go look for your other pics...that car's looking great!

I remember this car being on the rotisserie when you were finishing the 71. This one's been a long time coming!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)