News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1st US daytona resto

Started by nascarxx29, November 28, 2013, 12:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69 DAYTONA

...Ernie, you and Stu are gonna have to spend BIG $$$ for some serious "glamour shots", or maybe I could just have my eyes removed

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ply64post

This one went off track in a hurry !! ::)

maxwellwedge

Quote from: held1823 on November 30, 2013, 12:48:23 PM
perhaps i should point out to jim that stuie is two-timing him with this daddy stuff.

i told you to back off with larry, but noooooo, you wouldn't listen. now i'm out to protect my own adoption.

How do you think I feel?  Finding out my son is a "Daddy-Ho".... :o    :rotz:   :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on December 03, 2013, 12:47:54 PM
perhaps i should point out to jim that stuie is two-timing him with this daddy stuff.

i told you to back off with larry, but noooooo, you wouldn't listen. now i'm out to protect my own adoption.

How do you think I feel?  Finding out my son is a "Daddy-Ho".... :o    :rotz:   :lol:
but your always my number one   :icon_smile_big:

69 DAYTONA

Quote from: moparstuart on December 03, 2013, 09:59:08 PM
Quote from: maxwellwedge on December 03, 2013, 12:47:54 PM

but your always my number one   :icon_smile_big:
:'(  :'( :'(

held1823

Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

maxwellwedge

Okay - Looks like it is time for Maury to intervene....

69 DAYTONA

moparstuart

Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on December 05, 2013, 05:41:55 PM
Quote from: held1823 on December 05, 2013, 12:24:51 AM
Quote from: 69 DAYTONA on December 04, 2013, 10:53:06 PM
:'(  :'( :'(

never fear, mr b - you're still #1 with me

:icon_smile_big: :cheers: :icon_smile_big:

...Stuart  :nana: :nana: :nana:
he should be he has known you for ever  ,   again i just want the BAD ASS  clone   :icon_smile_big:

held1823

ok stu, we can compromise here. i was going to toss that one out along with the plastic chevies.

ironically, it was a plastic chevy that lead to larry's first taste of wing car ownership. that, and his lack of a road map at the time.
Ernie Helderbrand
XX29L9B409053

BS27R1B

:slap:
Man! This thread has sure gone south.
I remember his Daytona in the Uncle Sam paint them at the Mopar Nats at Indy in the early nineties. The owner at he time was claiming first Daytona built. I already has seen Doc-tona several times by then by did not want to rock the boat. Besides I was too shocked by the 5-6 BO/LO cars that Fast Fredie had there that year including Julie Lilly's Cuda.
' objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are'

69 DAYTONA

Quote from: BS27R1B on December 07, 2013, 07:45:58 PM
:slap:
Man! This thread has sure gone south.
I remember his Daytona in the Uncle Sam paint them at the Mopar Nats at Indy in the early nineties. The owner at he time was claiming first Daytona built. I already has seen Doc-tona several times by then by did not want to rock the boat. Besides I was too shocked by the 5-6 BO/LO cars that Fast Fredie had there that year including Julie Lilly's Cuda.
...it was the first Daytona shipped in the USA, but not the first built