News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Price for this much body work

Started by mustanghater, March 06, 2006, 03:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

Just wondering cause it would be a cool truck to repair but if the price is to high I'm parting it out.

http://www.ridesafely.com/Inventory.asp?InventoryID=602131593
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Bandit72

um...find one with a bad drive train and start swapping parts....thats honestly what i'd do if i wanted to keep it...

later  :icon_smile_cool:
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

4402tuff4u

I'm not a body guy by any means, however that truck looks like it needs considerable amount of frame and body work. I agree, I would find a donor that needs power train and possibly some of the interior. Way too much work in my opinion. Looks like it rolled and twisted. :rotz:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

sharpspike

the insurance company didnt fix it for a reason=====too much $$$$$$$$$$$$

Mike DC

I wouldn't fix it.  The frame's bent, and the body has more stuff bent than straight.

Telvis

ds69rt

IT COULD BE FIXED,BUT LOTS OF TIME & $$$$$$$. BEST BET WOULD BE A DONOR TRUCK(FLOOD VICTIM). SWAP ALL THE PARTS & PAINT IT.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: sharpspike on March 07, 2006, 08:11:26 PM
the insurance company didnt fix it for a reason=====too much $$$$$$$$$$$$

:iagree:     Truck is totaled, means the cost of repair is above a certain percentage of blue book of truck in good condition, can't remember percentage, means it costs too much to fix for the insurance, they would rather total it and give the owner the money.   

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

austinpalibroda

I'd go buy a new one for how much time and money that would cost! :o
Canadian Mopar Boy.