News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help me save my 69 (pics)

Started by Rayzor, March 07, 2006, 11:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgbailey57

i'm doing the same thing to my car but i didn't have quite as much damage.  luckily for me it came with a complete quarter section including door post.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

Rayzor

jgbailey, your right your in the same boat as I am. so now you have proof it could have been worse

moparsinbarns

Hope you had insurance on it..lol. Well, if I was you, put it on a lift and get under it with a friend who knows what hes doing and do a very close inspection on the frame. If the frame is bent, u mine as well put the car in the garage and put a car cover over it. If thats the case, keep the car, dont get rid of it. Now if theres no frame damage, then it looks like u'll have to buy a parts car, cut the quater off and whatever else is damaged and basically start the whole left side of the car over again.
Mopar Or No Car!!!!!!!!