News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

THERE WILL BE A GENTLEMAN SIGNING IN SOON WITH STUDIO CONNECTIONS

Started by daytonalo, January 30, 2014, 01:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Quote from: Dodge Don on January 31, 2014, 10:25:14 PM
We should take odds on which will happen first....

Mystery man signs on.....or 69 Registry goes live again....or aliens arrive at the U.N.   :poke:

Ouch, that blade hurt.  Well deserved, but painful.

daytonalo

69_500

With all the nostalgic post about what hasn't happened around here. What about the board charger that was getting restored years ago? Maybe it will be finished as well before he shows up.

daytonalo

I lost my Buddy , John Howie @ 51 , The best body man I ever met  R.I.P my friend !!

4cruzin

Quote from: daytonalo on February 01, 2014, 10:37:08 AM
I lost my Buddy , John Howie @ 51 , The best body man I ever met  R.I.P my friend !!

Wow very sorry!   :eek2:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: 69_500 on February 01, 2014, 10:31:38 AM
With all the nostalgic post about what hasn't happened around here. What about the board charger that was getting restored years ago? Maybe it will be finished as well before he shows up.

:scratchchin:  :popcrn:  :shruggy:
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

charger Downunder

Quote from: 4cruzin on February 01, 2014, 11:02:58 AM
Quote from: daytonalo on February 01, 2014, 10:37:08 AM
I lost my Buddy , John Howie @ 51 , The best body man I ever met  R.I.P my friend !!

Ummmm is this why he hasn't signed in yet? If so . . . . Wow very sorry!   :eek2:

Mystery man His name is Marc.
[/quote]

daytonalo

DING, DING , DING WE HAVE A WINNER !! Marc just told me he will maybe have time Sunday night .

Ghoste

Oh come one, everybody knows there isn't anyone in LA named Marc. :icon_smile_big:

70Sbird

Scott Faulkner

69_500

Maybe the "soon" was like when we were 16 and asked the parents or the keys. Mine would always say. "Soon enough you will have your own car."
Which happened a year later when I had saved up enough of my own money to buy one.

So here is my
:Twocents:
Towards the saving

remta1

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Beep Beep Dave

'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Patronus

Im guessing KWS got his insurance and is looking for a wing?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Indygenerallee

Marc Summers finally bought a Daytona!!! His days on "Double Dare" finally paid off!!  :lol:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Marc Irvin

Hello Guys, Marc Irvin here, one of the 3 partners in RPM Productions LLC and one of the directors of a movie in preproduction that goes by the name "Winged Warriors".  Sorry for such a late response, but we have been extremely busy. I was here at my shop last night until 11pm, working on the car, here with Pat Mckinney, the other director of this project.  Pat is known for building the Bobby Alison #22 Nascar Daytona that the world seems to think was really Bobbys car!  He also just restored and sold Richard Pettys 71 Nascar road runner. Plus until recently his show winning weekend driver was a 440+6, stick, Superbird.  My background can be found on IMDB or check out Marc's Creature Co inc. Not to mention, I have restored quite a number of Mopars, over the past 25 years I have earned 8 first place trophies in "E" body stock , plus several in "B" body stock, at the west coast largest show, the Spring Fling. Our 3rd partner is Ray Griggs, whom brings to the table an extensive back ground in film production.  We have 2 weeks to build the outside of the #88 engineering car!  Yes, it will just be a pusher, at this time.  We are shooting a teaser trailer on the 17th of February! And , yes I am here today, Sunday, turning 70 Charger fenders into Nascar Daytona fenders!

Ghoste

Welcome Marc, always good to have new members here.  The "Winged Warriors" film, are you allowed to say any more about it?

4cruzin

Welcome aboard!  Sounds like a very cool show! Look forward to it for sure!   :2thumbs:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

moparstuart

Quote from: Marc Irvin on February 02, 2014, 11:48:50 AM
Hello Guys, Marc Irvin here, one of the 3 partners in RPM Productions LLC and one of the directors of a movie in preproduction that goes by the name "Winged Warriors".  Sorry for such a late response, but we have been extremely busy. I was here at my shop last night until 11pm, working on the car, here with Pat Mckinney, the other director of this project.  Pat is known for building the Bobby Alison #22 Nascar Daytona that the world seems to think was really Bobbys car!  He also just restored and sold Richard Pettys 71 Nascar road runner. Plus until recently his show winning weekend driver was a 440+6, stick, Superbird.  My background can be found on IMDB or check out Marc's Creature Co inc. Not to mention, I have restored quite a number of Mopars, over the past 25 years I have earned 8 first place trophies in "E" body stock , plus several in "B" body stock, at the west coast largest show, the Spring Fling. Our 3rd partner is Ray Griggs, whom brings to the table an extensive back ground in film production.  We have 2 weeks to build the outside of the #88 engineering car!  Yes, it will just be a pusher, at this time.  We are shooting a teaser trailer on the 17th of February! And , yes I am here today, Sunday, turning 70 Charger fenders into Nascar Daytona fenders!
welcome   :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T