News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My 11 year olds room. I'm starting to think he likes my Superbird.

Started by Tri-Poised, February 01, 2014, 09:15:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tri-Poised

My son has always been obsessed with my cars, but I think he's taken this to a whole new level.  He is a genuine gear head and thinks about and draws
classic muscle cars at all times.  We recently repainted a few rooms around our house.  I asked my youngest son what color he wanted for his room, and
he immediately replied with no hesitation, "Limelight Green!"

At first, my wife and I thought, 'Are you kidding?' but I must say it came out really good, so I went the extra mile and got him some matching decor.  It's
all a bit elevated, because soon there will be a desk in that corner.

I thought you guys would get a chuckle out of this.

Ghoste

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

will

Do you have the paint code for that? My son loves this color, and I don't even have a car with hi impact paint. He's a drooler at Carlisle and E-town though. :drool5: PS he's gonna be 11 in september.

taxspeaker

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Nwcharger

1969 coronet wagon

DonC1

Tri-Poised

Will,

It was Benjamin Moore Margarita, and we held the chip up to my FJ5 quarter panel to match it.

Steve

Lighthorseman

How cool!  Where did the giant bird decal come from?  I need one for the garage!!   :2thumbs:

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Beep Beep Dave

Looks great.

The Home Depot by me can scan anything and come up with a can of paint to match.

Dave
'69-1/2 SIXPACK/SIXBBL REGISTRY On-Line Registry for the Lift Off Hood cars!!!
Maple Leaf Mopars your Canadian Mopar site.

1970 Charger R/T

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Tri-Poised

Light horseman

Decal was from eBay, I'll look up the seller if you want

Steve

1970Moparmann

That's awesome.  My little guy (5) wants a Superbird theme room.   I'll probably start it in a few weeks.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Ram07

That's very cool, but be honest....that's really your room, right?  :icon_smile_big:

Tri-Poised

Quote from: Ram07 on February 03, 2014, 09:05:01 AM
That's very cool, but be honest....that's really your room, right?  :icon_smile_big:

Nah, my room is Vitamin C Orange.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

66FBCharger

My oldest son's room is similar. I brought a lime green Hot Wheels car to the paint store and they matched it perfectly. I added a semi flat black stripe around the room (similar to a '70 road runner hood stripe).
He loves the room!
'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body