News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Consolidating Topics

Started by TruckDriver, August 07, 2005, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

Maybe your planning on doing this already, but to make the start page more consolidated, put everything except the "In the pits" section and the "General Q & A" section in a group of its own called "Restoration Corner". It would look a bit neater I think.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Sheesh... can you give a guy at least 15 minutes to make some changes? I'm working on it. :D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TruckDriver

I see that this morning and it look GREAT!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Troy

Unfortunately, in order to make this work without closing the site for a while means that it has to go together in pieces that sometimes don't make sense. That's why I try to do it when there aren't many people online - it cuts down on the confusion. There's still a lot to do so you'll probably see more weirdness in the near future.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.