News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ugliest "Restored" '69 Interior EVER.

Started by Charger Aficionado, March 09, 2006, 04:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

This car is on ebay now, and all I have to say is WOW.   :o   It is "restored"...  Better than those in Lake Villa  :rotz:

8WHEELER

I saw that, I thought the matching pillows were a great touch, do they have plans for the back seat  :icon_smile_big:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

What's really sad is that a call to Legendary would have likely seen them invest the same amount of money to have correct ones.  The throw pillows almost make me think it was something his wife did in her spare time.

6pkrunner

Well it does keep theives from stealing your car. However you stand the chance of someone beating the living daylights out of you when you stop.

Chris G.

Quote from: 6pkrunner on March 09, 2006, 05:33:05 AM
Well it does keep theives from stealing your car. However you stand the chance of someone beating the living daylights out of you when you stop.

:haha:

blackcharger

Quote from: Burnt70R/T on March 09, 2006, 06:58:53 AM
Quote from: 6pkrunner on March 09, 2006, 05:33:05 AM

:haha:

:haha: :image_294343: :eek: :spank: :iamwithstupid: :nutkick: :puke: :scared:

Definitly not "Punked", must have been on Home & Garden........

Dave

ramit

I don't think that is a 69 charger interior.  I think it is a 69 sofa. ;D

Telvis

Quote from: ramit on March 09, 2006, 09:26:37 AM
I don't think that is a 69 charger interior.  I think it is a 69 sofa. ;D

You beat me to it....I was going to say nice sofa.

kab69440

Has Martha Stewart tried to broaden her fan base to the gearheads? Even I would not do that to a Charger...  And I do most anything... ::)
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

MoparGuy

The bids went to $26300 & he didn't take it!  This just reafirms how the prices for Chargers seem quite strong.  I agree with all of you this interior doesn't do much for me except maybe put me to sleep aftreall it is a sofa.

69fourspd

Wow.  I thought my unrestored interior was ugly.... That takes the cake.   :laugh:

Tom_440

Yeah, I think my grandma had that in her living room...

Blakcharger440

Makes me wonder where the coffe table is.

Silver R/T

id stick with my ripped seats than that
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Big Lebowski

That back seat must have seen alot of pimp'in back in the 70's
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

dpm68

Dave68RT

'68 Charger R/T

Judhudson

Well, look on the bright side.  If the Wife kicks you out of the house, at least you have a cozy place to sleep! :D

triple_green

Just shows talent and taste don't necessarily go together.

Wife says I don't have either.   :icon_smile_shy:
3X
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

RAWPWR

I couldn't see..was there a doily on the arm rest??
68 R/T Charger 440<br />00 Dakota

bull

I have seen worse once in a '68 that was on Ebay a long time ago. Everything was crush velvet diamond tuck with fuzzy crap everywhere. If I remember right it had swivel seats in it too. Hideous. :rotz: