News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Calif sucks, Daytona on hold for awhile longer

Started by pandamarie, February 20, 2014, 11:46:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I have  found  states that have zoning laws are densely populated and those that lack zoning laws most residents don't walk upright  :icon_smile_big:

Tilar

I thought maybe the places that had zoning had a population of people that couldn't nail three boards together and have it safe enough to walk under, but you might be right since a lot of us old country folk tend to walk a little bent over.   :smilielol: 
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Hemi Runner

Quote from: Nwcharger on February 20, 2014, 11:56:56 PM

You would hate living next to me and my small collection of Mopar projects. I'm on a half acre as well and its not big enough. My neighbors got me in trouble with the city once for having too many cars. Funny seeing most were in the back. I ended up registering 12-15 cars and parking all of them on the public street for a full year, moving them every 2 days. It was a pain in the ass but eventually moved them to the back yard again and haven't had anymore issues.  :2thumbs:
If you have that many cars on 1/2 acre then you probably don't have any grass to mow! Are you one of "those" guys that collect these and never do anything with them?? I have two and I can hardly find time for either of them and one is finished!

Hemi Runner

Quote from: Stevearino on February 22, 2014, 12:01:07 PM
I moved from restrictive N.J. to the wide open spaces of an unincorporated part of North Carolina. Being on 2 1/2 acres I thought that I would start with a 40 x 60 building and if I ever needed more space I would just expand. What is 2400 square feet of building on 2.5 acres. Wrong. My county gives a specific percentage  on the size of the building relative to the property size. Turns out that 2500 square feet is the max for an out building and when you throw in my lawn shed and my pool house I am already over that limit. So much for the undiscovered  country.

You're lucky to get 2500.  We get 1250 combined max regardless of how big the main structure and property are. I chose NOT to have the pool and garden shed LOL

Chargen69

Quote from: Stevearino on February 22, 2014, 12:01:07 PM
I moved from restrictive N.J. to the wide open spaces of an unincorporated part of North Carolina. Being on 2 1/2 acres I thought that I would start with a 40 x 60 building and if I ever needed more space I would just expand. What is 2400 square feet of building on 2.5 acres. Wrong. My county gives a specific percentage  on the size of the building relative to the property size. Turns out that 2500 square feet is the max for an out building and when you throw in my lawn shed and my pool house I am already over that limit. So much for the undiscovered  country.

well you were in the right direction, you just didnt make it across the border into SC