News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shameless voting plug---We did it! THANKS!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, March 04, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

This is awesome!  Thanks for the support!  :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Paul G

56.25% and way ahead, that is surprising. Mopars don't generally fare to well in popular polls, I think because  we are such a small group. The 69 is beautifull, makes it hard not to love it.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

Ghoste

Quote from: dual fours on March 08, 2014, 02:03:49 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on March 06, 2014, 06:59:58 AM
So do we just try and keep the pressure on every day or get all strategic and just stay a little ahead until the final straight?
In this game keep the pressure on, full throttle, you won't blow the motor. The chevy camp maybe sitting back waiting for the last minute of the race, then they will pump up the votes, I'll gamble that they will be sleeping at the switch, if that is there strategy at that moment, and slip up.
Hey here's a joke, Why did the  chevy have a image of a Dodge Charger grill on the rear window? So the driver could say he got to finally see a mopar in his rear view mirror :smilielol:.

No worries, and I keep voting each day.  I'd say there are two dark horses though, that Chevy street rod has a lot of votes for being what it is IMO so I think he is already on the same program.  Can't discount the street rod forums and obviously the Camaro camp is going to get on it sooner or later here.
Here's to keepin' on keepin' on!  :cheers:

polywideblock

and again  , just like any horse race if they leave their run to late it wont make any difference    :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

XH29N0G

Don't know if the math is right, but I think the total votes should be something like 650 with 350 for the charger and 150 for the chevy.  My last vote moved it from 56.18% to 56.25%. 
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

lookin@my68

Just found this thread and started my daily votes!
:2thumbs:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Ghoste

Chris, is your car destined to become the most famous Charger of all? :icon_smile_wink:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Ghoste on March 09, 2014, 10:39:53 AM
Chris, is your car destined to become the most famous Charger of all? :icon_smile_wink:

Second to the General of course ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Dans 68

Quote from: Ghoste on March 09, 2014, 10:39:53 AM
Chris, is your car destined to become the most famous '69 Charger of all? :icon_smile_wink:

I fixed it for ya.  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Ghoste

I think I know where you are alluding to Dan, but Chris' car has been plagiarized in so many ads and diecasts and contests and photo shoots it eclipses the Bullitt one already IMO.  I'm biased of course but the GL is about the only Charger that has appeared in a wider variety of uses so far to my knowledge.

XH29N0G

Converting to numbers again. 

The charger picked up ~50 votes since yesterday afternoon.

The chevy picked up ~20.

Could be getting interesting.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Bob

oldgold69

58.52    now is this like oprah where everyone in the audience gets a prize  you get a stabil  you get a stabil  you all get a stabil :nana:

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

dual fours

58.96%                                                 58.96%                                                                                                             58.96%
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

polywideblock

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

Bob