News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Shameless voting plug---We did it! THANKS!

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, March 04, 2014, 07:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill440rt

One more for the day.
Up to almost 54% now. About double of the second place car.  :2thumbs:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

xs29bb1

In again.... This has gotten downright embarrassing  ::)

Wonder if we can get it to 75% by the end of the month...

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

69wannabe

And me too!!!! The Charger is way out front as it should be!!! :yesnod:

dual fours

If this would be a running laps race, my calculation show that the 69 Charger has just lapped the chevy.
:hah:  chevy 26.19
Dodge 53.89 รท 2 =26.945 :nana:
I other words in the time it takes the chevy to make one lap, the Charger made two laps. :think:
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

don duick

voted for 3rd time this is getting ridiculous you are so far in front now the organisers would suspect something is going on or the other entrants have few friends or are not on a forum

familymopar

You got my vote.  Looks like you are quite a bit ahead now!

1968 Charger R/T 440 727
1971 Duster Pro-Street
2009 Challenger SRT8 6 Speed
2009 Jeep Cherokee SRT8

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

bill440rt

+1

Holding at 54.28%. And the Chevy drops to 25.87%.  :icon_smile_big:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

firefighter3931

Sheesh....what a landslide !  :lol:

I voted for the orange Dodge  :coolgleamA:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

polywideblock

RJS

Hey Kardasian, I mean Chris I voted for you too! :slap:

HeavyFuel

I feel a little bad for voting more than once.    :rotz:

Ha....who'm I kidding..........I DON'T!   :D

cudaken

Good thing I live in ILLINOIS, I have been told in this state you can vote as many times as you feel like!  :nana:

Cuda Ken
I am back

DAY CLONA

Your miles ahead of the competition ......don't worry we'll stuff that ballot box!

Mike

XH29N0G

Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

green69rt

Quote from: cudaken on March 07, 2014, 06:40:11 PM

Good thing I live in ILLINOIS, I have been told in this state you can vote as many times as you feel like!  :nana:

Cuda Ken

Louisiana Slogan....Vote early and vote often.

JB400

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on March 04, 2014, 07:47:40 PM
Cool Rides Online picked my Charger to be one of the 5 Rides of the month of March.  Winner gets some extra prizes.
Currently Im being beat by a Chevy! (although a very nice one)

You can vote once a day up until the end of the month!

Scroll down for the poll to vote

http://www.coolridesonline.net/news-blog/featured-members/ride-of-the-month-contest-march-2014/

Thanks!  :cheers:
Bumping it so I don't have to scroll back so far.  Voted 2nd time today

xs29bb1

I tried to post a comment reading "time to call this one... it's over".  But because I don't have a FB acct I can't.  How the hell is it that you can't post comments unless you're a FB member?  I mean really, does FB own the entire internet now???

Patronus

Come on... Seriously? Its going to take a Mopar to catch a Mopar.
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

dual fours

Quote from: Ghoste on March 06, 2014, 06:59:58 AM
So do we just try and keep the pressure on every day or get all strategic and just stay a little ahead until the final straight?
In this game keep the pressure on, full throttle, you won't blow the motor. The chevy camp maybe sitting back waiting for the last minute of the race, then they will pump up the votes, I'll gamble that they will be sleeping at the switch, if that is there strategy at that moment, and slip up.
Hey here's a joke, Why did the  chevy have a image of a Dodge Charger grill on the rear window? So the driver could say he got to finally see a mopar in his rear view mirror :smilielol:.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

kokxville

1969 Charger R/T 4 speed A33 Track Pack.
1967 Dodge a108 360 Magnum. Daily driver
1969 Dodge Charger"the car you can take your kids in to school on a friday,go shopping on a saturday,dragrace on a sunday and go to work on monday"

bill440rt